Reviews for Sanctuary
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
...! WHATWHATWHAT OH MY GOSH THAT WAS.

It could've been wayyy more intense and terrible and heartbreaking, so I'm assuming this isn't really your style. Of course, though, everything you've written on your account so far (that I've read, and I think I've reviewed all the ones I've read so) is amazingly written, and I'm not the best judge for this either. I know I'm a pretty bad writer, obviously worse than you, but. I have read some fanfictions that are so intense I didn't even know it was possible to have it that intense...

Anyway. I'm blabbering. That last sentence was. Wow. GOOD. I was really hoping and almost fooled into thinking Minato would actually free him since he's a good person and everything but obviously. Not.

AWESOME anyway, keep writing!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was disturbingly touching. Very well written.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is an interesting point of view.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Good use of the different viewpoints
Jonohex chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Good story! Looking at Kakashi, Obito and Rin as antagonists was novel, all the little details you gave set the scene without being wordy and I really felt the tension. I liked the end too, clear, definitive and with a nice message summed up in the last line.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
intense and poignant...i wondered that minato said though?
crimsonstain chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
...wow...beautifully written
Alathon chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Just wanted to say I enjoyed this story. I don't know the characters well enough to assess their characterization (haven't followed Naruto far enough into the series to see the flashbacks) but they were interesting nonetheless.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was really heavy, especially the last sentence. I really liked your writing style and the depth and emotion you were able to pack into one story. Thanks for sharing!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Bloody hell... literally.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Nice! You never really think of the enemy but they are people too. This was very good and the last sentence was perfect. I feel bad for the Rock nin now.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I love how this story shows the view from the "enemies" perspective. It reminds people that both sides in a war believe they are fighting for a just cause, and that in the end we are all human. It also reminds us how in real life, not all stories have happy endings.

I thought it was funny how your OC was so scared of the "good guys" and saw them as heartless demons. Oh noes! Obito is evil! _
ying chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
True and moving. Thank you.
Randoh chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
...

Wow. This is one of your best and deepest work.
SacredStoneFury chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was interesting. Very dark but also very human. And a unique idea too. I liked it. Keep up the good work.