Reviews for Fighting Temptation
Tan r chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
WTF!? Why is no one informing the authorities!? That's abuse. Sexual abuse. Police should be involved. You don't go and "look after her". You take her to the fucking police station. This seriously pissed me off. How old are you to write this situation? Why is no one doing anything in your story!? I understand if Bella is reluctant but no one even tried to rectify the situation! Fuck this. I'm out.
Tan r chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Omg! Do you have to repeat EVERYTHING in EPOV? I'm so skipping -_-
Great story btw ;)...just reading the same thing again is frustrating
Tan r chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Oh man! I wish you didn't do EPOV. Maybe do it at the end as a little treat. I didn't want to know Edwards thoughts until Bella figured out -_- damn it.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Did bella grab her book?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Will edward let alice know?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Reid and Lori are gonna be trouble. You said "Jasper is Rosalie's sister."
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Thanks for writing this! its really good. I like how Emmett makes himself Bella's brother.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha underwear poll hilarious
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
"First, it's Disney, and you are never too old to watch Disney and second, I need to watch a cheerful movie or show after I see a scary movie to help calm me down and prevent me from having nightmares," I stated matter-o-factly.

I do that too! Lolz!
SingingFroggy chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
I just finished reading the whole story in a day! I loved it!
CascadaBlack711 chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
amazing amazing story! well done!
pian0hands chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
I just read this story yesterday and today. I loved it so much! It was great, and thank you.
pian0hands chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
Perky nipples. you sly, devilish supernatural fan.
kayley.e.thatgurl chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Cutest thing ever
OhDear chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Bella is such a lucky bitch. I would do ANYTHING to get a back-message from Edward.
*Cue sigh*. Oh My God. That would be Awesome!
3,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »