Reviews for Disambiguation
Craquotte123 chapter 9 . 7/18
I loved your fic and I hope that one day you'll be writing the next!
NCISSVUGirl09 chapter 9 . 4/4
This is amazing and so terrifying and so graphic in the best way possible. You are awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
where's the rest
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
huh , um when u read right u can imagine this in your head since i watch the show i know what the charaters like like so image poor ziva like that it just makes wanna cry
jenninemarie chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
What happens next, poor ziva
Olivia Rollins chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Please update! :( ASAP?
DarkWindsOfSilence chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Please finish this omg!
SmellyThePirate chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I will forever hate you for not finishing this - that is unless you ever give us an update. Pleeeeeeease :)
Saosa chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Please finish this story!
Caroline chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
This was a very very hard fic to read and really loved it. Good job and I think it's sad you haven't updated in four years :(
ffedeline chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Came across this story and I think it's amazing. Update soon.
ffedeline chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
If I don't read how ima if I like it or not? o_O
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I hate you, you have me on th edge of my seat. What is going to happen? I hope they masacure those guys and leave No evidense. Here is something, have Zivas dad view the tape and then make up 3 Israely birth certificates and be de ported back to Israel. With help from NCIS, it could be pulled off. Then a few days later, have their bodies show up on shore, in pieces. then found that they were thrown from a plane, attacked by sharks or something and washed ashore. perfect end to them.
SmellyThePirate chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
OMG OMG FINISH THIS FINISH FUCKING FINISH THIS PLEASE!

Alright - my fangirl moments aside, I really love this. Like I mean, I really, really love this. I have read several rape fics before, as I am interested in the topic and stuff, but never one like this. I have to admit that I really, really feel for Ziva in this fic. Like really, I got chills and everything reading it. I almost never feel extreme emotions during fanfics, because I can just take it. But this one... God, it made me so angry, and it made me heartbroken. It's like I felt Tony's anger and Ziva's despair and guilt and sadness. I love this story so much. You have to finish it. HAVE TO. Please!

It's been a few years, but I really wish you would finish this. I hope to seen an update sometime in the future. Please!
Corbeauxpie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Come up with your own story.