Reviews for Disambiguation
DarkWindsOfSilence chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Please finish this omg!
ringsofakhaten chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
I will forever hate you for not finishing this - that is unless you ever give us an update. Pleeeeeeease :)
Saosa chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Please finish this story!
Caroline chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
This was a very very hard fic to read and really loved it. Good job and I think it's sad you haven't updated in four years :(
ffedeline chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Came across this story and I think it's amazing. Update soon.
ffedeline chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
If I don't read how ima if I like it or not? o_O
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I hate you, you have me on th edge of my seat. What is going to happen? I hope they masacure those guys and leave No evidense. Here is something, have Zivas dad view the tape and then make up 3 Israely birth certificates and be de ported back to Israel. With help from NCIS, it could be pulled off. Then a few days later, have their bodies show up on shore, in pieces. then found that they were thrown from a plane, attacked by sharks or something and washed ashore. perfect end to them.
ringsofakhaten chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
OMG OMG FINISH THIS FINISH FUCKING FINISH THIS PLEASE!

Alright - my fangirl moments aside, I really love this. Like I mean, I really, really love this. I have read several rape fics before, as I am interested in the topic and stuff, but never one like this. I have to admit that I really, really feel for Ziva in this fic. Like really, I got chills and everything reading it. I almost never feel extreme emotions during fanfics, because I can just take it. But this one... God, it made me so angry, and it made me heartbroken. It's like I felt Tony's anger and Ziva's despair and guilt and sadness. I love this story so much. You have to finish it. HAVE TO. Please!

It's been a few years, but I really wish you would finish this. I hope to seen an update sometime in the future. Please!
Corbeauxpie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Come up with your own story.
EmmyR chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I know its been a long time since you've updated, but please continue!It would be great to know what happens!
x-men are awesome chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
This is an interesting story. Why havn't you updated in 2 1/2 years. You can't just leave it at this. You need to have them catch the men that did that to her. Gibbs should do what Jenny said and not even bring them in, just kill them. Please update again.
Vicky24c chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
OMG!You have to finish this! I know its been a while but finish it! PLEASE!
SVU427 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
wow. not only did you steal the idea (which picasso said is a good thing for cretive minds- so i can let that slide) but you actually copied some lines word for word. though ideas are transferable, i don't think anyone can say that plagiarism is good- because it isn't. i think you should remove this fic from the website
Aurelie G chapter 9 . 10/7/2009