Reviews for Love Through Centuries
bur bur chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
please please please updait love it
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
awesome!
SaturnNeko chapter 12 . 11/15/2005
T.T its been more then a year n ur not updatein...if ur quiting can u atleast up a a notice or sumthin...T.T ppl r in pain waitin you no...
dancerchick90095 chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
i like the story make a new chapter when will they find out she is sailor saturn
sailor ra chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I wrote a story with Hotaru and Kurama pairing. I was wondering if you would like to read it! IF you don't then it's alright!

Update this story! Seeya!
Sailor Ra chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Let Hotaru have a romantic scene! Would you read my one-shot with Hotaru and Kurama pairing? I love this! Updat update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update! NOW! Or else Ra will be causing you some harm! See ya!
angel chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THIS STORY!I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO PLEEASE UPDATE THE STORY.

CIAO
serenitymooni chapter 12 . 11/28/2004
me: yusuke in this story is kinda a asshole

yusuke: fuck you

me: language yusuke

yusuke: *grumble* bitch

me: *glare* i'll pretend to have not of hurd that. anyways serenity was quit shaken i feel sorry for her. *idea* i now how about you have yusuke train her, of course they dont get along very well, and yusuke is really harsh on her, and yells at her for crying when she got hurt during training. *grin* i think it would be cute besides i think serenity is a little weak she could use the training, also could you make them a couple please i mean iv only seen chibiusa/hiei pairings and never really anyone else during a crossoverits sad and a chibiusa/yusuke pairing would be cute, and i now yusuke was with keiko but come on it would very cool. and put hotaru with youko kurama or chibiusa i dont really care either one im happy with the results.
Lily chapter 12 . 11/25/2004
I beg of you please continue!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 12 . 10/22/2004
Great story! It's very interesting and original. Please continue soon!
kurai-kodoku chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
Yay an update, though not one I really desired...But it's great knowing that you're alive and still are working on the fic, though slowly. I can wait! Though I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes out.
rogue solus chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
I'm still loyal, I'm still loyal! Just please update A.S.A.P. I'm dieing here & you don't want to have my death on your shoulders do you?

On a more realistic note, I do love your story. And I shall wait for the next chapter to come however long it shall take. Hopefully it wont be long though.
ame-yuki chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
i love your story usally i hate crossover, but i decided to one of them a try. you must continue it.
Psyche chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
I like your story and I'm really looking forward to the next update. I hope it's soon, because it's been over half a year. o_o; But I'll be patient. I want to know what happened with Hotaru and Kurama! You ARE going to tell us, right? Right...? ; Anyway, please update soon!
doesitmatter chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
WHY IN THE HELL HAVENT YOU UPDATED IT'S BEEN LIKE ONE FULL YEAR DANMIT THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS UPDATE AND SERENITY BETER NOT GET RAPED.