Reviews for Naruto: 20 Rope Dart Burns
Deta Henkan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really did enjoy this and applaud touching upon the filler like you did, though not that obvious. Seeing how Matsuri grew through here is definitely one I can get behind.
Although, I have to say for Competition... It brings my mind to your .hack story and if you would do something similar with Sari and Matsuri that addresses the romantic outlet that I know you wanted to do. It'll be easy to understand if you don't want to tread similar ground and already knowing your feelings about certain characters that I doubt have changed but I just thought it'd be an interesting thing to address if you so wished.
Well done and all the more power to Matsuri.
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awwh, this was a cute story :D

There definitely is a lot of potential for Matsuri.
Waifine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was really nice. I was wonderful how the stories went from Matsuri seeing him as a child and being told to keep away from him to actually waiting for him. Also, the parallel between her fear for her parents and her fear for Gaara when he was nie-dead added to her character. Wonderful stories.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
wow, loove this! :D

Matsuri is outlined quite nicely in here. her parents dying, her fears of weapons and death, and even Kakuro and Temari are such cute yet correct depictions. bravo. :)
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
cool... really reveals a lot about matsuri. was it easy to write this? (considering not much is revealed about matsuri)
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I don't think I've read any Matsuri centric stories before, but let me say that this one definately changed my mind about that. Wow, this was AMAZING! I got such a sense of Matsuri from the beginning to where she starts to finally become strong. I love your Sand Sib fics and now this one is definately going on my favorites list!

Looking forward to more of your work!

(P.S. I love theme 18... _)
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hm...hm. That was fantastic!

A very light-hearted and touching way to describe

her journey through life and the hardships that come with it.

I do like that you focused on her relationships with not only Gaara, but his siblings as well. especially that of

a certain eldest sister whom lays the smackdown on

an...seemingly unsuspecting middle child. XD

Very nice, I'll be seeing you on another review board.

:D
Aideko chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It's really nice to read something that focuses JUST on Matsuri. I think she's a great character all on her own and definitely deserving of it. Anyway, I really liked the drabbles; they were very touching.
AnotherB O D Y chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is really good!3
Misfit band geek chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
tee hee. i liked it! hope you make more!
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Hi again

Thanks to you now I have a better knowledge about matsuri

Nevertheless an excellent work

Congratulations
Kzdatgurl chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
yes yes yes! i got a shout out! *does the cabbage patch dance*...

this was as great as i figured you'd make it! i loved it. Matsuri is a testing character to write for me because i want to make her really strong but sticking to facts i have try and make her apprehensive. you captured her greatly though. i especially like her interaction with Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. she has such a different relationship to all yet still admiring them in their own respects.

cant wait to read more! and i c your working on another Naruto story? The First Step...hum tell me more! tell me more! *very impatient*

PS more cming from me pretty soon...making Anare as sneaky as possible...*Smiles*
Tsuki YuukiCaitlin-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I'm not on my computer so I'm not signed in, but you know who I am. :P

I really liked this little peek into Matsuri's psyche! Thirteen threw me for a loop, though, until I remembered that the Chuunin exam is offered every six months, not every twelve months, haha. ::is dense::

I really like Temari and Matsuri's interactions, and Matsuri and Gaara's. Oh, and Matsuri's with her fellow genin. Uh, all of it, really. I'm sorry, I'm being indecisive again. XD

Little tweak: in eleven, it should be "jibes" and not "jibs." As a noun, a jib is a kind of sail. :)
ariescelestial chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
#18's last sentence made me crack up. Matsuri and Temari as a tag team would be fearsome.
emocloud chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That's well written! I loved how you put down everything about her,and I really enjoyed the last part when she waiting for a certain someone, that's so cute!