Reviews for 4 O'Clock
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
For the first time in a long time I was reading whishing that it would never stop. Your story/poem was one of those great moments.
Nicely done!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like this! Eventhough Ichigo wants to go to sleep, Shirosaki won't let him! :) This song looks cool! I'm gonna ggo search for it! :)

Thank you for making this! you're a good writer! :)
aKaKitsuneKK chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
...it's even better then the previous one...

I suffer from insomnia...and i kinda see myself in this xD
Riia Herogoochi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
FUCKING AWESOMW YEAH IT TOTALLY RULED AND LIKE YOU BLOOD RULES TO THE END! INSANITY IS A GIFT
ChappiIchigo chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I Loved this one too Alice-chan! I want to give you a preview of EBONY AND IVORY Here ya go!

EBONY AND IVORY

Author: Riceball 101

&

-xPrelude-x

Chapter One

And…So Fell Snow…

&

Nobody needs me anymore.

It was snowing; petals of the purest white. The sky; looked just like a black abyss.

His back is to the wall of a (Trespassing Zone), knees drawn up to his chest, hands clenched into fists. He was clothed in a long black trench coat that reached the back of his knees, white bandages wrapped tightly around his chest, black ripped jeans complete with matching shoes. Beside him sat a wooden sword, It was clear; he was a Yanki.

The bright tangerine short, spiky, gravity-defying hair is what made him stand out the most.

“Kaa-san, I really didn’t want you to die. I didn’t…I know it’s a bit too much to ask for, but could you one day watch over me too? Will you forgive me eventually?” he whispered.

Because nobody knows me.

A glistening crystal fell into the dull landscape, it was a tear of sadness and sorrow, and then; it began to snow a bit harder. The petals of the pure white fell, melting in his untamed hair.

Nobody knows me, when I was an angel.
KivaEmber chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Pretty good! There is implication of IchiHichi going on so ya did succeed.