Reviews for I Know Where I've Been
Shinozuka Kou chapter 10 . 7/6
Oh, dear God. This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest stories I've ever read. My stomach hurts like hell, damn it. I mean, it didn't render me into a laughter-induced coma like Terry Pratchett's work does, but it came very, very close.
Hei-Feng chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Loved every second of reading this :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
This was seriously the most adorable and cute thing I've ever read! The fact it isn't complete breaks my heart /3
Seriously, this was funny, sweet, charming, just all around great. If you could somehow manage to update it, I would be so happy.
nursejoy7 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
sooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee X3
Caricature of a Witch chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Just in case this isn't the end, because a) it's a little abrupt and b) there's no "complete" above the story, wuld you please please pretty please go on with it? I mean, it's been a while since you last updated... but, please?
Alphawolf69 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
This is hilariously awesome.

I love how oblivious Elphaba is -and how doggedly determined Galinda is.

I'd loved to see this continued -it has a hell of a cliff-hanger ;D
yyAnonymousyy chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
I miss this story! It's so wonderful it hurts! What a Terri lee cliffie hahaha
KeiHime013 chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
I can't find the words to truly express how much I enjoyed this fic. It was definitely the best romantic comedy story I ever had the pleasure of reading. Very, very fine work.
pcp4202002 chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
OHHHHHH you need to update and finish thi great job
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
I have just sat and read this whole story in one go and I now NEED more!
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Awww :3 they kissed
Carlysaurus chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
Well, I hope you're happy.

I have to get up in a mere three hours for school. You're a monster, you know? You and your amazing writing. Absolutely love this story. Clueless Elphie is so... clueless. It's hilarious. I would go into details, but I'm tired, and am horrible at writing reviews. All in all, I abso-freaking-lutely love this story. It's completely, to use Fiyero's word, swankified. I can only hope you'll finish it eventually!
scme chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
this is a totally amazing story. i cant believe you havnt updated in so long tho! please continue with this! thats just too much of a killer cliffhanger!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
Oh my... I LOVE your story! It's awesome! Just the way you tell it, and the interactions and how it makes me laugh so much! One of best stories I've read in the Wicked fandom. Don't abandon it please! Update soon!
vampirelover221 chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
love this story please update soon