Reviews for Stories of Nightmares Past
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Ok, I know I just reviwed chapter 4 but... I'm seeing Discworld references everywhere! Sa ime, Collins, Knobb... Even the personalities. Anyway, I rather like it.
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
I really like your style of writing. I reminds me of Terry Prachett. Also, I got that Foul Old Ron reference somewhere in there. Anyway. I'll be going to chapter five now, since I find this really interesting.
MQuinn1234 chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
great story, shame Oogie had to be so evil but it made the rest of the story really good
Dance in the Moonlight chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
Wonderful!

I've enjoyed reading this story so much! The ending was sad, but then I realised that this was, in fact, a prequel, and the movie has a happy ending. ]

Thank you! xD
WrathoftheElite chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
Uh oh...I have a bad feeling about what Oogie said. I was really interested in this chapter. It wasn't boring at all. Eagerly awaiting!
Dance in the Moonlight chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
Super-duper!

Keep it up! XD
secret chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
This is great! I love it!
WrathoftheElite chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
Man this is hilarious. The whole part with Jack being drunk made me laugh my ass off!
Moonlit Feathers chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
Ooh, schnapple! I've been wondering when Oogie and Jack will have their falling-out, because they're definitely not almost-friends in the movie. I wonder if this is it? Hm, a romantic interest always comes between friends...
Moonlit Feathers chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
I love how you specify they threw down "their cards, not their actual hands." I bet in Halloweentown, it could very well be either way...

I like your "Mr. Unlucky" explanation. It's quite funny, and not what I thought when I heard that line in the movie.
Moonlit Feathers chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
I love Oogie's reaction to Jack suggesting that he use his own snakes n' spiders. Eating other snakes n' spiders and eating your own snakes n' spiders are completely different matters! Yeah.

You totally made me picture Oogie Boogie skipping through a field of flowers with a red bow on his head while apocalyptic things were happening in the background. Very weird mental image. o_0

So this is my review, and stuff. Good story, and stuff. :)
Moonlit Feathers chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Was the "Similar, not identical, Hat Triplets" supposed to be a math reference? Oh dear goodness I'm so nerdy...

Great chapter! Really, you'd think in Halloweentown people would be more accepting of black sheep. But I guess everywhere has its standards, even if they're lower than the rest of the world's. Oogie's not really bad...he seems like a nice kid.
Moonlit Feathers chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I wouldn't trust me to rub your brain anyway, I'd probably steal pieces for my experiments or the black market.

I love your story! I love stories that explore loose ends! I like your explanation of Dr. Finkelstein's paralysis...Oogie definitely seems like the type to do that. I think you depict the characters really well.
Kiwicatlover chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
PLEEZ WRITE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! This is absolutely awesome so far! And personally, I think you're pretty good at writing serious stuff!
Plastic Emotion chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
I'm curious of what Jack's intentions are. Just running off like that...sounds like something I want to do.

-GCOE