Reviews for Good IN Evil
P5yCH0 chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
I'll probably won't read this fic (I read NaruHina or NaruHinaHarem fics or no pairings), I think if you don't like Sakura, don't write fic with her as one of mayor characters - you will soon either have problems with showing her right (you'll do MAYOR out-of-character), or you'll just hate story because you won't be able to write any interactions between Naruto and Sakura.
Man in the hat chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
epic... to be honest i would prefer sakura to stay in it, but your the author up to you man
pat chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
its good but if you add something like carnage so naruto can be a symbiote dealth kinght now that would be f_ing asome
RedArm Beatle chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
very good story so far you've made it so that there are a lot of possibilities for the stories path to take keep it going its pretty awesome
Sir Chris Orr chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Dude, nice story, please update soon.
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Oh could I get the alternate chapter 3 and please update soon.
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I was wondering how are you going to make naruto fall in love with sakura. she is weak and it would take a major wakeup call to get her to train. i mean even hanabi would be better at least shes pretty strong. but anyway great job all around on this story. i was also wondering could you have sonething happen that changes narutos race to a night elf(my fav WoW race) or one of the others that could pass as human?
kyuubiNaru1990 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
this story is definatly cool.

the sakura bashing in her description was kinda ify for the pairing iwould make a few suggestion and give reasons but i duno the whole back story. if he was int he acadamy pre leaving then naru/hina would be viable because se always looked to him for courage yadayadayada... naru/akanewould be cool but you already shot that down. anoher would be naru/femhaku you state that haku was a girl and its still a good pairing. hell you could even go with the harem which given Narutos mood i think would work well but meh thats just my thoughts.

as for the enron thing the only thing that comes to mind is the company that shot itself in the foot then smashed its kneecaps with lies.

a final note is are you going to have a group of palladins tht still hunt for the death nights and arthas? if so i was wondering if i could get my WoW pally to chase after him. he made an oath to kill/rekill arthas for what he did to Lorderon and Uther. lvl 70 Human Palladin kamorek (shadow council server if you care to look him up)

...damn this is the longest review pos iv ever writen well i know this will be an awsome story ha keep up the awsome work.

Narutards and Wowjunkies UNITE!
road kill609 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
well, so far so good. props for takeing up mbehrns2002s fic. keep writing, and you might want to get a beta
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
It's a decent xover story you have started. Though you have a few spelling and grammar errors in each of the chapters. Might want to get a beta reader to check that out.

There is one thing you have to be weary of when you are writing this story. You are not a fan of Naruto x Sakura pairing but are writing it for this story. One thing, don't use Sakura-bashing in your story or make fun of Sakura. In your story, she never meet Naruto, nor knew what he went through until someone told her. She grew up being told a lie until now. So you going to start bashing Sakura (make fun of Sakura)?

If that happens, then story is pretty much pointless to have Naruto x Sakura isn't it? If you plan on doing something of that line for Naruto x Sakura for this story and add the Sakura-bashing(make fun of) would just downgrade a really decent xover because you happen to dislike a character.

If an author such as youself write a story with a character you dislike without such resorting bashing/fun of character would result in a weak presentation of the story and yourself as a author.

I hope you don't resort to something lowly anti-Sakura writing, think you won't get much sympathy from narusaku fan/readers for such actions.

Later.
Knight-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
If your not a fan of Sakura, why make this into a Sakura/Naruto pairing? There are only about ten thousand of those pairings on this site already! I'd rather see him paired up with anyone else but that useless witch.
crimsonkyuubi chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
please add akane to the pairing. and by the way this is a really good story.
arcana black chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
damn good. i hope you continue .
thedarkeststar chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
good story worth reading
Demonkid chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
not to bad. WoTLK ehh... wonder how the hero class will play in WoW
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »