Reviews for Jump Rope
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
And I thought there's gonna be an angst ending XD
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I am so falling in love with you. Your writing style is just awesome. Great story, I gotta learn to write like this. I doubt it'll work out for me though.
obsessedsasusakufan chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Why is it that 7 seems like a perfect number for this? love you fics soooooooo much theyre really good! D
XxUnIqUe.FrEaKxX chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Good God. I think I died a little. Sakura kissing OROCHIMARU. Given that he was in Sasuke's body, but still...ew...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
wow.

THAT WAS GREAT!:)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aw...cute!
XHeartxBeatsxAngelX chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is really good! I love how you used the 'Cinderella Jump Rope' rhyme with this oneshot. Good job! O3
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
? I dunno how he did it, but I'm happy Sasuke pulled through.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was fun. I enjoyed it! _ The familiar jump-rope singsong brought back fun memories. I liked your twist on it.
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I am confused, I though orochimaru took sasuke over o0"
gfdx zf chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Love it! I don't know what else to say. I simply love it.

~Lady V-chan
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh! Me like me like me like! And "The Highwayman" was pretty good... Oh no... are we really going to overanalze it? _
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow, that was really really good! Great job! I tried writing like this once, but yeah, didn't work out too well. Anyways, i love this game, you know, the jumproping one! Yeah, well, great job!
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow, this is the first Sasusaku fic I ever liked. Well, actually, I LOVE it. I believe you should have a reward. A cookie!

Anyway, I love how you twisted the jump rope game. I never really understood it (even though I did play it when I was young), and this story gives a clear definition.

And I note the irony (unless it was purposely done) that the last doctor was seven. And, you know, Team 7. Yeah, I bet you did it purposely.
diet coffee chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Brilliant format, twisted yet happy! Cha, good job.