Reviews for Snow Angels
TeBlacks chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
It was so sad when Luke told Jess to stay on the phone, I actually felt it. So sad, and so Luke. He knows Jess so well.

I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'm hoping that wll change.

Keep on writing!
girl chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Your writing is amazing. I hope you continue this story.
Alleycat80 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
so sad
Alleycat80 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
loved it. adding you to my alert list. cant wait for more
Loridhhp chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Wow! That was incredible! And so sad! Poor Lorelai is beside herself with grief! I love how you show everyones reactions to the news through Rory's eyes as well as gives her perspective on heaven. You writing is just remarkable, so filled with emotion. I can't wait for more! I hope you can update soon cause this story is brilliant.
thatsHER chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I'm in love with this story! "The Lovely Bones" is probably my favourite book.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
good chapter & more please
ICanSeeYourFace chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
By the end of chapter 1 I was blubbering. I haven't read "The Lovely Bones", but mixing Gilmore girls with it sure turned out fantastically.

I'll know for the coming chapters I'll have to have a pack of Kleenex by the computer, you certainly know how to speak to my emotional side.

Thank you for this wonderful story!
Lynn chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Good chapter, I'd like for you to include Jess, if possible.
Cricket Songs chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
It's been quite a while since I left a review for, well, anything...but reading this, I've just gotta chime in.

I've read The Lovely Bones and I thought it was a wonderful book; Your Gilmore Girls adaptation-ish fic, here, is amazing as well. Honestly.

It's written incredibly well, and it's touching in the same fashion that Sebold's novel was.

Keep it up.

I would really love to read more.

Oh, and I also wanna say that the actions and the dialogue of the Gilmore Girls characters are perfect. They're difficult to get down, and it happens rarely on , but you've managed it very well.

~ Myralee
bittersweetbeats chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
You have to continue... You must continue! Soon! I don't even remember how I found this, but it's beautiful and sad and so well-written. I've already read it twice in hopes you've updated it, so now, I'm begging you. It's fantastic. :)
blueangel916 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
keep good!
Loridhhp chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
OMG! This story is brilliant and so incredibly sad! Your writing is absolutely amazing! Rory's narration is deeply moving and yet so true to her character. Your words flow with almost poetic cadence. The emotions you so eloquently portray are heartbreaking. The significance of Lorelai taking up smoking to bring herself one step closer to death, was a devastating measure of her profound grief. The reactions of everyone from Lorelai and Luke to the townies, each suffering in their own way, was so poignant. I haven't read the book "The Lovely Bones" so this is all new to me. I can't wait to see where you take this. Excellent job so far.
CherryWolf713 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
I'm still bawling even though I'm done reading! I know this isn't a Jess/Rory fic, but I really want to see his reaction - I'm sure I'll be crying for an hour afterward, but I can't wait for that one...

blueangel916 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
i love your writing!

hurry and update please i love it!