Reviews for Burning Deadfall
QueenArla chapter 27 . 6/20
This was an interesting and unique idea. I am uncertain about leaving loose ends like Kisame's unexplained fate, but that is how real life works, after all. It was a good, solid read. Please keep it up.
lisa chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
still love this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
Oooh cool story
mockingbird13 chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Wow, amazing work! Very dark take on the Naruto-verse, but I like it! Iruka's my favorite, as always, but I loved the way you wrote Genma and Raidou as well! And even after killing off so many characters you still managed to pull off a happy ending! Great ride, thanks for writing this!
Anarade Relle chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
Dangerous sealing experiments by desperate idiots in the wake of the Sound Invasion? Yeah, good idea guys.

Great story. Nice take on Iruka!
Midan no Hatake chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
I don't know why I'm so used to seeing "all hell broke loose" that I instantly recoil from seeing a different version of it.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I understand your feeling about this. It's like everytime I try to write a oneshot it runs away with me pell-mell down the road.
Notevines chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
I just finished reading this in two days. This was fantastic. Throughout it all I kept repeating "Genma better not die" never been so relieved to read the end of a fanfic just to see that. I normally avoid fanfiction with major character deaths as I rarely come across some that are done well. But this, holy.. you did an excellent job in writing everything. I particularly loved how you described a shinobi's sanity/insanity; something that isn't really broached a lot in fanfiction.

Again this was a fantastic read. Very much enjoyed it, I'll be definitely checking out your others
NothereNorthere chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
AMAZING!
Mary Queen of Sues chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Nice concept and execution. For an angst story that ends happily, it actually works. Few writers manage to pull off the torture-the-characters thing, so good for you. With all the drastic changes, it still made enough sense to not feel unreasonable. And the symbolism was cool too. It's a very well-planned story. And Iruka managed to be badass and realistic (relatively). I couldn't really feel the passage of time, though, which may have been your purpose. When they mention that it was only a few days since whatever event, I have a feeling that even if you said it had been a month, I wouldn't have blinked twice.
unintentional-aims chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
Wow. This is so awesome!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 27 . 2/28/2014
Hahaha Good for him!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
I love your story and thanking for sharing.
Smiling Seshat chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Nice fight scene!
yoko.25 chapter 27 . 12/5/2013
OMG It's 4:18 am and I just finished Reading the story, I just couldn't stop!
I really loved this story, how Naruto struggled to be one person and not loose himself completely, Iruka's tenacity and bravery (or stupidity) and loyalty.
I kind of hated Sasuke's death but I understand, Sasuke, even in the manga and anime, is broken because the peolple around him didn't realice just how affected he was by the dead of his family by his brother's hand, he was left alone, pitied and ignored. I was really sad for him, I even cried a Little.

Well even if this fic is complete, I felt I needed to write a review, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for this amazing story.