Reviews for Liberation
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is, probably, the best Leo's fic I have read. Seriously, you make Leo not just a hero but a teenager too, something must people tend to forget. Funny and light, lovely.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
LOL that was funny! Go Leo steal your brother's bike for a night. LOL
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Totally CUTE! Haha, I feel bad for poor Mikey though! Getting blamed when he didn't do anything... and I LOVE Leo's superhero name! Haha, Tuna Breath? Talk about random! Anyways, Don's blackmail at the end was awesome too! Wonderful fic... thanks for writing it! :)
erewhon chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I love how you had Leonardo play a "Bad Boy" for once! It's great when an author takes a character to a new place, and even more enjoyable when they do it well. Kudos!
Larissa chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Yes I'm reviewing again and I'm begging you. Make this more than a one shot! Or least write more stories with Leo like this, please! There's not enough stories for my fav turtle in blue, especially in the romance section.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
fabulous. although, had to laugh at the name, 'fearless.' but it suits him, i think.

love it!
MikeyPhreak chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That's awesome. I'm not the biggest of Leo fans, but that made me smile... Fearless indeed. And the fact that Raph was blaming the whole thing on Mikey, so typical. And Don blackmailing him into a trip to the dump... also typical. Anyways... glad to see you writing about the other turtles, but... *cracks the whip* back to writing about Mikey! :P
MOO2U2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is absolute brilliance.
Tink17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is too funny! Leo swiping Raph's bike and Mikey being blamed for it! Hah! I like how Leo got to see why Raph likes going out at night by himself. The ending with Donnie blackmailing Leo, priceless! I'm still chuckling to myself! Thanks for sharing!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love it! Excellent! I can so see Leo doing this!
Dierdre chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
*Rolls around in the wonderful* Oh, chica, this was awesome! The thought of Leo in a leather jacket and sunglasses -astride a motorcyle, no less- will keep me happy for a good long while. It was nice to see him stepping outside his typical, so-serious mode, and you pulled it off fanastically. Kit was a fun character to read about, too.

Brava, SS! Onto my favorites list it goes!
Larissa chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was great! The only thing I didn't like was the swearing, and maybe Leo not helping Mikey by keeping it hidden. But I still thought it was great, you need to make it more than a oneshot! Please! Leo's like my fav and this was a interesting new side to see him in. And him and Kitana getting a little close was great. Well, take care and God bless!
Tewi chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aw, first of all; squee! Leo as Indiana Jones (didn't someone draw that? I wanted to find the link but couldn't, darn it) hawt! Except he was missing the whip. _ Lol.

I love Kitana. Kissing Leo. Lucky, lucky girl! And getting to kiss 'Fearless' on his cheek. So jealous. And let me say that it is absolutely adorable that Leo's going to make sure Kitana gets back safe! And lol, -sing-song voice- Donnie knows Leo's secret. Donnie knows Leo's secret. Donnie knows Leo's secret...and is blackmailing him! Lol. Love their brotherly love.

Now let me say, I have a feeling you rushed to get this in on time for Pi. For I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes, which I normally don't notice in your work. For example:

"...heck he could even prove mike’s innocence..." Mikey's name should be capitalized here.

"“You’regonna crash,”" You're missing a space here.

And I'm not sure about this on but... "“My mother’s a MK freak. " Should this be an MK? And what is MK? Might help to know what it means, lol.

But that's really all I noticed in the way of grammar. The only other concrit I have to offer is the beginning was a little confusing. I had to re-read it a couple times and put it together with the next few paragraphs to really get what was going on. At first I thought Leo was yelling at Mikey. Then I realized Leo was listening in but still didn't really understand.

I don't know. Maybe it was just me (I need sleep!) but I was really confused on where his brother's were. At first he was just listening to them but all of a sudden he was addressing Raph! Little bit of confusion there. If you were to re-do this I would suggest using more moving (I mean like; Raph yelled at Mikey, getting louder to Leo as he moved to get away from the lying bike riding-jacker) descriptions so it would be less confusing as to where the brothers were while Leo was on the couch.

And by the the last sentence! Wraps up the fic very nicely. Great job SS!
villiagemonster chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
MWHAHAHAHA! very good fic, enjoyed it totally, so um yeah be looking out for any new fics from you. Take Care,

KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Leo's reaction to hearing Kitana's name was priceless :XD: I enjoyed reading a Leo fic where he's a little more chill and also more like a teenager. Maybe one day you'll decide to continue further with this story? I'll read it if you do ;)