Reviews for The Lost Days – The Backseats by the Window
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I really like this story. Sometimes hard to follow but al the as unique! I really like it. Please finish it! I can see there are going to be bucket loads of chapters more!
Female Itachi chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
I just started reading this the other day I keep coming back to this story hoping it will be updated. I really hope you can continue and finish this story. I'd hate for such awesomeness in a story to go to waste.

VampireTwin234
OrchidsMoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I've just started reading it a day ago and I had to constantly be reminded to eat and get some sleep. Your story, in a way, reminds me of myself. I like to do the craziest things that only me and (some) of my friends understand. (Like when I skip down the halls singing 'We're Off to See The Wizard'.)

I kinda wish I could have been alive during Woodstock. It always sounds so nice. To think, a few days of peace, everyone helping each other to a joint, the calm, relaxed air. I want to see if it really was like that.

I like how you made sure everyone knew they weren't perfect. An adult is not perfect. A hero is not perfect. Nothing in the world is perfect. The imperfection makes it realistic. Like this could and probably already has happened.

I'd like to thank you for putting in songs and their artists. I like all kinds of music and I've been trying to expand my musical range to older classics but didn't know where to start. You helped a lot. So, thanks.

P.S. I cracked up laughing when I read that part about where the school is built. I feel the same way about my school. You couldn't have read my mind more because I always thought, 'What in gods' green earth were they smoking to think it a good idea to put a school next a prison house?' We like to throw trash at the cop cars...
Rosy Tissues chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
...

I love this story sooooooooooooo much.

I just wished you would update though.
demon twin chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Reading through your reviews, everyone is going "It's really different and down to earth" It's completely true...It's a really great story and while I'm afraid that you've stopped writing it and I might never see the ending, I LOVE it as it is...Though I would love the update as well. lol It was one of my frist Itasaku fics and now I am HOOKED on the pairing well more like I'm hooked on the paring Ita(out of character)Saku. It's really good!
chijo chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
This is such a great story and very refreshing. It makes me feel lightheaded and nostalgic, even though there's nothing particularly special to be remembered, for me. And the music behind the whole thing is just awesome. Please update!
tori chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this story sounds so deep and ive only read the first paragraph :)
Esme Delight chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Cool , Culturele Kunstzinnige vorming xD Wow , wel die klas is super leuuk ;) Kheb hem ook gehad .
I just love your fanfiction. Itachi and Sakura are really how they should be in you fic , Do your best!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I must say you writing is beatiful I like the words you use!
yolea chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
As I figured out, you're the perfect person for this. I need (literally need) the song Night from the album Born To Run. It's the only one that's missing the discography...do you have any idea where I could download it?
blondebaka-chan chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
It took me a while to find it, but I finally found the reference to Bob Dylan's the times they are-changing! haha I hadn't noticed it at all until i re-read the chapter lol I think i've said it before but I don't remember so I'll say it now anyway This is an amazing story!
yolea chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
you almost made me cry out of (or is it from?) joy! Really, I am putting you right on my imaginary pedestal of itaXsaku best fanfictions (along with the perfect stories like The Way of The Wind or Eyelash Wishes)...from now on...you're on of my favourites...

just love the way you describe them...I can't wait for the next chapter, just have to see what you'll write next...and right now...I'm gonna read all your fanfiction, regardless of the pairings and category...
yolea chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
okay...I have many things to say to you...something of the lines: you have fucked up mind...enough fucked up mind that I just ADORE you! I know this isn't the newest chapter of this story, but I just couldn't hold myself and absolutelly HAD to write you a comment! you are one hell of an author! I've never read something like this among the fanfictions...an it seriously took my breath away...really...you almost killed me there in the first chapter with the bus scene! oh my god...I love it! and I absolutelly have to find out their relationship...since I don't understand it well by now...anyway...please write a new chapter soon! you're my coffeine! and I can't live without my coffee...love you (and sorry for my English)
Caroline Berlin chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
What school did you take CKV at?
NightWing101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009