Reviews for Heavens
Genril chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I don't normally read anything with one of my favourite character's death in it. But I liked this. You had me believing for a minute :)
kinky boot fiend chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was lovely, even if it made me tear up, it was excellent. So sad, but so good, the ending made me smile, in that sad way.
best with breadsticks chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This story was both beautiful and sad at the same time...I loved it!

It's kind of sad to think that eventually, (and I know it's just a game, but bear with me) Fran will have to face watching everyone in the party dying (unless of course something were to happen to her)...that makes me sad...

Anyway, beautiful story! :D
Gweneal chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
So I peered up into this fic, oput of curiosity and because the "character death" in the summary pulled me in :) I like sad stories, that run off from the conventional happy endings :)

I liked it very much :) it was sad, yet I was glad that someone touched the delicate subject of - hmm, Balthier and Fran look so great together... they belong to each other. But if thet both survive to the risks that are inherent to a like of piracy... when Balthier grows old... what will happen? It sads anyone if one thinks through it, yes? :)

"We flew the skies together everyday and I soon realized…

There was a heaven."

Great, great ending :)
Annie chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
this fanfic was truly sublime. i have been reading a lot of Fran/Balthier fics and this is the first one in which i write a review...that means this is the best fran/balthier fic i have read until now.
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
wow!

that was so beautiful

but sad that balthier had to die

but i loved it