Reviews for A Smile and a Laugh
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I see now that "Encountering Memories Along the Way" must have been a sequel to this story. It's a good one, too! It was sweet how Mai and Valon got together, and she was the reason why he and the other bikers are going to Domino city in the other story. I can't wait for the next story.

(_)Till Then,

Yokai Summoner
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Another lighthearted addition that I love. The characterization was great, and it made me smile reading it. Great job!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Yay! I love how you write Valon. He sounds perfect! And the idea of him wanting to try volunteering because of what Mai said is lovely. And of course he wouldn't want it to get around. XD

I love how unselfish he is, and how he shows he really does love Mai; that he's even willing to let her go if that's what would make her happiest. He's definitely like that!

And squee! Hooray happy endings all around! That's awesome that Valon decided to look up Alister and Raph again. Now they can be a family!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Okay, you have set yourself up for a one-shot trilogy, please make it happen. It's a nice story, I hope the one you wrote it for finds it as enjoyable as I did.

TDH