Reviews for The Journal
anonymous chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Can u pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze continue The Journal? Besides, did u realize u left everyone on a cliff-hanger?
Really love ur story:)
abbyciel chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Hahahaha! Oh gosh i'm totally loving this!
abbyciel chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Hahaha this is amusing!
pgonzale5 chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Please do! TT
YingYang890 chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I love your unique plot and how Sasuke isn't necessarily a knight in shining armor, leaving Hinata room for self discovery. I really look forward to seeing how her relationship with Sasuke develops. I hope you do continue this fanfic!
Noey chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I've been looking to reread this since 3 or 4 years but couldn't remember the name! This was probably my fav. Naruto fic at the time, and it's still as witty and hilarious as i remember it!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
oh my heaven please do continue. don't torture me this way. I love the humor and your hiashi is one of a kind... realy
actual.ayumu chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
For the love of all that is holy-Please continue this. Oh, kami. This is the first story that I've ever commented/reviewed on. Please,please,please continue? . .
Blackfuneralpass chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Please continue It's a great book.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
.. you are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. CONTINUE!
Fher34 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
I'm about tl freaking died. Seriously D: the drama was coming ! So near I tell you! ! You haven't updated since. 2011! Is there any hope now? Argh I'm never gonna know what happened!
TheSadMachine chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
haha omg xD
I felt super drowsy from the medicine I've been taking but thanks to your fic I feel hyper! Thanks! :)
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Lmao You had me laughing at the end xD
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I love your fanfiction! Continue writing whenever you have time, Onegai?