Reviews for Beneath the Valley
The Whispering Wind chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
Mm-mm. How in the world is he going to get out of this? In the heart of darkness without a glimmer of hope. I can barely wait to see if things will turn out for the better!

Excellent, as usual!
The Whispering Wind chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
That Hoularch...

I'm usually able to pick out the traitors in a group, but Hoularch was far from archetypal. Well done!

Well, I for one am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation!
The Whispering Wind chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
whoa. How are they getting out of this one?

You have developed the characters flawlessly. They each have a deep and complex relationship with one another. Great stuff!
The Whispering Wind chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Yikes! A talking sword! o.O

I wonder why the mysterious man isn't hunting the thieves too. Man, this story is developing well! Keep up the great work!
The Whispering Wind chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Another great chapter! Great plot and I'm feeling the excitement of the adventure ahead!
The Whispering Wind chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Gah, Phantom! What's he doing?

Again: marvelous! Like the great mysteries in the world, your story brings up more questions when there are answers. I love it!
The Whispering Wind chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
WOW. I am loving this! It's suspenseful and captivating! Trapped on a boat with the crew as a possible enemy; someone taunting the Phantom with his own note-game; a summons to a trial with the Goddess Ma'at. What an amazing story so far. I also loved the small grasshopper reference.
The Whispering Wind chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
You are really good with dialogue between characters. It creates a nice flow to the story and plot. I also liked the end. "It takes a thief to catch a thief". This is a wonderful story so far!
The Whispering Wind chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I love all of your references to the mythology and history of the Egyptians (I love studying history, mythology and symbolism, you see). This was a masterpiece; great plot, great dialogue and I like how the characters come off. You also balance beautifully the story and the information you put in; something not easily done. I don't even think I can wait to read what happens next!
The Whispering Wind chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is GREAT! It's so simply written and yet I'm hooked!
LadyBastet92 chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Aw...it's over *tear* It was such a great story! A great ending, and good job with suspence in the last few chapters! I loved it!
Timeflies chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
Nice ending. The Phantom must go on alone while Raoul and Christine have their lives ahead of them. Thanks for you story.
Timeflies chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
They did it. Victorious. Reading on to the next chapter.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 17 . 6/23/2008
That was so great! You have really come a long way. I'm glad that no one got rid of the Phantom as well. This Chapter was so cute.

TDH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
Wonderfully well done! I can't wait for the epilogue. I love the “Trust me,” said a familiar voice. “He’s your worst nightmare.” line. Bravo!

TDH