Reviews for Building A New Life
fancyspinner chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
sometimes when its over its over. I like this end in a weird way.. They are all poised on the edge of a future as bright as they can make it.
fancyspinner chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
This chapter had me crying like a baby. I am the prowd human of 2 cats and the thought of giving either one of them up, even Frodo, whom I threaten at least 3 times a day, makes me cry. Poor dDuo. I don't hink its fair. Sniffle.
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
i love it XD you're awesome
i really like the way you set it out too, its very easy to read and understand
i know you said there wont be another sequel but i cant believe its finished . and i want more *sigh* this was really interesting :3
cho-chan09 chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Wow. An actual crew for the Gundams. There's a luxury the boys will have to get used to, but it seems Heero and Duo are doing just fine. Starting a new life, no matter who you are, is difficult because we're not used to change. Most people don't like change, good or bad, but come to accept it and live with it after a time. I think that's a human trait that's admirable. _
cho-chan09 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Damn media hounds! Poor Binky. Poor Duo! I dare someone threaten to put down my dog! They'd get a bullet so far up their ass, they'll be tasting lead for a year! _
cho-chan09 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I'm currently working out to get back my stamina. I used to walk everywhere, but now I have a car. That's not good. So, I'm trying to compensate. Ain't easy, that's for sure. _
cho-chan09 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Ah, law and order. That's what we like to see! And now for the boring paperwork... _
cho-chan09 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
You know, I could go for some roast chicken right about now. Can you smell what The Winner is cooking? Aw, c'mon! You know someone had to use that. LoL Law stuff just goes over my head. I remember when I actually wanted to be a lawyer. Then I realized it's a shit ton of paperwork and thinking. Not up my ally. So I want to be a correctional officer for delinquent teens. _
cho-chan09 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
I do think I almost died of laughter. Anna-Marie is such a charming young lady. XD Anyway, I'm a total scaredy cat, so I wouldn't even go out into space like that. I'd prefer a trampoline, and even that is a bit much. I'd've hyperventilated and died because I ran out of oxygen. _
cho-chan09 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
LoL Loved Wufei's bomb at the end there. Man, so much is going on! Who knew creating a colony was this much work? No, seriously. There's a lot more to it than sticking a flag in the dirt and accumulating people into an organized group to live together. I'm getting tired just reading about it! Really, I can feel my bones aching from stooping over mounds of paperwork. Argh! Don't know how these guys do it and not just die of boredom. _
cho-chan09 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Quatre has always been a man with his own agenda. Very aloof and secretive, a diabolical mind hidden behind an innocent smile. I think that's why I like him the best out of all the Gundam pilots. _
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Again I must state that I don't much like small dogs, but Binky is pretty awesome. And Heero couldn't possibly love Duo any more than he already does. I love his mother-henning. _
Greysh chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Lovely fic :) I enjoyed reading this.
Hitokiri no Kouseiyouso chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Hiya Suiyou-san love both fics & know how hard it is when readers ask for sequel to storys that just aren't comin won't ask you that tho it is temptin - just had to let you know how much I enjoyed your fics Ja Ne
cerberus309 chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
I have to admit. I'm sad to see this series end, but I completely understand that it has become a hassle. I'll content myself with reading your other stories and rereading these.