Reviews for legal innuendo
Lol

That was awesome!

XD Hope you have more PxE
mamzellebutterfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, this so happens. All the time.

Phoenix, Edgeworth, you naughty boys...

God, I love this!
TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Love this story. Thank you so much.
Ren Surion chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
blondevil chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hahaha, I love it! Great job, so funny!
Clara chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is so, so smart and funny and hot in a very legal way. I absolutely adore their fast paced interaction. It fits so well with their characters. *g* Very, very awesome.
Naruta13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lol those guys love to dirty talk AND in trial xD
kar-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Oh my, showing ALL of his prominent facts and in just ten minutes too. :D I suppose if one doesn't do it beforehand then facts must be checked during court. Those naughty lawyers, holding out 'till the last minute. _~
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
For a second I was about to say that there was no way the Judge could fail to see what was going on. Then I thought about it. And decided that he really is that oblivious.

Cute fic.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
O_o

XD
ravenbow chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
LOL

This fic made my day.

It's also how I imagined every court between the two.

Very good.

XD
momijikk chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
my word! edgey and phoenix are at it again...and in the middle of court, no less...XD that's just funny, and I enjoyed this oneshot thingamajig! w I'll look forward to seeing you in court sometime then!

OBJECTION!

-momiji
Queen Em chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was very funny!

I hope you write a sequel or another chapter!

Great read

xx
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I LOVE it! Legal terms (as far as Phoenix Wright goes) at its absolute best. You know this is really what each trial was like...through fangirl tinted glasses!
Lolligaggin chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
AW I liked this, this was smut but who cares? Sometimes we all need smut, ya know? It fills the heart, I swear hehe. I'd like you to make a few more PXE because I NEVER GET Enough of it!

Ooh yeah, just a question, why is your title in lowercase? Is it a mistake or intentional? sorry if I didn't catch it ; Anyway like I said before, it'd be fun for you to write more EdgeyPhoenix! :)

See ya!