Reviews for thinking about the future
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
aww. the night before.

I love how casual and believable you wrote this. :)
nessie6 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I wonder how long it was between this scene and the whole betrayal. I couldn't think more than a few weeks (and that's stretching it). I love how you wrote how Rangiku can perhaps read Gin better than anybody, just because she remembered his nervous habits and felt that he was doing them again. And when Gin fiercely kisses her after he interrupts her, because he knows it's all going to end soon. What a bittersweet fic. Good job.

Hassun chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
An interesting take on a doubting Ichimaru. I especially like how Rangiku was able to figure out that Gin was nervous.

Very well written.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Heartbreakingly good. We all know what comes after, which makes this moment between them all the more precious. I love how Rangiku knows his quirks. It - and the whole fic, really - makes me think hard about how their dynamic's changed.
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
hahaha. gin and rnagiku are two of the most fun characters of all bleach.

good job.

Liralen Li chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
How wonderfully bittersweet... I love the concept of a redeemable Gin, and still hold out some hope for both of them...
ohdarnit chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh my god, that was so precious. What a shockingly accurate portrayal. And I adored the entire Gin-Rangiku-worry theme. I adored everything!