Reviews for nothing to say
darklover chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I think you did a great job of capturing Rukia's feelings when she was adopted into the clan. Such a hard position to be when you have no one to talk to.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have always wondered how exactly Rukia adjusted (or dealt with her lack of adjustment) when she was adopted into the Kuchiki family. Also, it makes more sense this way when it is implied that Hisana is present but no one will mention her (or show Rukia what she looks like).

And I like the tiny hint of ByakuRuki too!
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hey, that was a brilliant one shot and deserves more reviews. The style is matter of fact but the details you pick out are really poignant. I would almost have liked this to turn into a longer story.

The "honoured elder brother" as well as the description of the house are great at getting across the distance between her and Byakuya, but I think the line that was my favourite was "there was renji, but he was renji. Renji wasn't an honoured anything!" That made me smile. Little details too like "she couldn't talk to renji anymore." That was a nice touch because you didn't say much more about it, but it's a really sad truth.

Lovely story. Thanks.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow. I think you've perfectly captured Rukia's insecurity around him. This is one of the reasons why I find this pairing so intriguing. She is normally so feisty and confident around everyone, but with Byakuya she cowers into a corner and always looks down. Of course he doesn't help with his stoic yet longing eyes. Ah I love these two.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Beautifully written, and such an accurate portrayal of Rukia's character.
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
So sad and oppressive in so many ways... and utterly believable in her circumstances. It always amazes me when she calls her brother Ni-sama. It always aches so quietly of cold and lack of connection... so sad and so them...