Reviews for The Joys of Public Transport
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Absolutely awesome oneshot, I'm surprised it didn't get more reviews! I guess it's all the chapter stories that get the reviews. But this was great, and now I want more! :( And you told a story that seemed so long in so few words, great job. I love how they never even spoke! The only thing i was confused about was where Bella was sitting/standing in the car. At first I thought she was sitting, but then she had to be standing. So is she beside the door? That was the only bad part, I couldn't fully picture the story because that never came out right :( And now I need to go see if you've written any other amazing things.
XCullenloveX chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That is without a doubt one of the cutest stories i have ever read...it's so romantic it's like something out of a movie. Damn i wish i met someone like that on my train journey in the mornings lol.
kazukii chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Such a cute story!
theLilyflower chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That has got to be .. one of the most wonderful things I've read this past week. :D:D
alleybear93 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh my..

that was soo romantic!
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really like this story...I am not sure about bella cring because edward was not there...sounds desperate...but other than that I REALLY LIKED IT. I think you should continue this story...let us know what happens...good job!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Interesting...
jaenivertopleaf chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was great, sweet and lovely. Are you gonna make it into a longer story or is it going to stay a one shot?

I hope you write more :)
twilightgirl92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Short, but utterly sweet:)
nonvalid chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wel written! Love it! Edward is already so romantic. :) This is gonna be an awesome story already. Update soon!
Twilighter844 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
OMG i absolutley, positivley LOVE it! UPDATE!
paws93 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
great story!
vampvixen01 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
yay i love AU stories like the next chapter soon. just gotta say, your summary sounds really dirty; "she waits for him to enter her carriage each day." I nearly wet myself laughing at that!lmao I LOVE IT!HEHE
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3