Reviews for Cameron Gets a Virus
Andi82 chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
I've rarely read such a damn funny TSCC story. Hadn't added it to my favorites and never gave it a review. But after I recovered it, I just want to thank you for this great peace of entertainment!
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Oh . . . oh my sides hurt!

That was hilerious. Really that was one of the best laughs i've had in ages. My thanks for writing this, it was truly a pleasure to read.
the brown cow chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Hilarious story. I love cam like this
justjoe chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Absolutely fantastic. So funny and everyone was in character. Well done.
mrskabal chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Loved it. I'm about two years behind but I'm trying my darndest to catch up. :)
mrskabal chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Serenity, loved the chapter and can hardly wait to read the next one
PSG1JOHN chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Oh god i laughed myself to death lol !
Lion in the Land chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
*"Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your target reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose… against statistically long odds." (Anyone know what game that's from?)*

Yes, yes, YES! KOTOR. :D But only cuz of your other story, not because I’ve gotten to play it yet. :(

So, I came here to finish the road trip and...the road trip isn't over yet! Which is actually a good thing, because this is very funny.

Cameron in the restaurant with the bikers was great. "No cops." I think my favorite part of that was the waitress trying to get dating tips from her: "Fear?"

*Who knows? There could be people watching or reading about us right now…*

A bit of fourth wall breakage. Nice.

And the bit with the chocolate was fantastic! I especially liked it when Cameron was shooting at the swerving car and Derek saw that as his opportunity to eat the other chocolate bar. Very cute.

Well I suppose I'll finish off this road trip eventually. You say the next chapter is is, but I don't know if I can trust you... ;P

Lion in the Land chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
'"Why don't you ride shotgun?" Most people just mean that as an expression, but in the Conner's case there really is a shotgun on the floor next to the front passenger's seat.' - You got an LOL out of me on that one.

'Jimmy Cracked Corn, John Jacob Jinglehimer Smith, The Farmer in the Dell, Three Blind Mice, I'm a Little Teapot and There Was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly. Finally Cameron had settled on The Song That Never Ends.' - Hey, it's STILL better than a solid month of Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton. ;P

John's outburst was just great. He seems like a fairly easy going guy, so seeing him blow his top was quite amusing.

Loved the whole McDonald's pitstop. Wouldn't be a "family" road trip without one. Each character's food order seemed highly appropriate to me. It was hilarious when Cameron threw John's Big Mac out the window. :D Have you ever seen that movie "Supersize Me"? If you ever want to give up fastfood for a while, watch it.

'I just want to get the unpredictable killing machine away from the highly combustible gasoline."' That Derek is a crack up. :)

Very funny chapter. I'm looking forward to the rest of this road trip.

-Lila

P.S. Bet you thought I forgot all about this one, didn't you? ;)
mackbolan8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
please make a sequel
Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Dammit! I forgot to identify Firefly on the last chapter: "No power in the verse can stop me." Grr. My laptop was running out of batteries...and...and...well, never mind now. But I totally knew it.

Another cute chapter. I'm so happy to see that Scruffy is still around. And it's just so funny to think of all of this "data" on human behavior floating around Cameron's head and then coming out of her in random bits. Such a very clever idea.

I like Sarah. She's very dry. My favorite line from this chapter is: "Yeah, that's why it's too bad that they're dead."

Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Mouse versus machine. Haha. These first two chapters were very cute and fun. Love the mouse daring to open one eye.

"Okay, so she's crazy and violent," - also very funny.

Although this is an earlier work, and I can see where your writing style has come along since then, you still do a very good job with the character interactions. I especially like how John melts when Cameron cryies. Aww...

Lila
Luke777 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Hey, that was a really cool story! Lots of really funny moments! But I even preferred the more serious moments about Cameron's and John's dilemma concerning the sacrifice of her emotions. Good work!
Dragon Seraphin chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
Lmfao... dude i loved this story... probably as much as you did writing it. Yeah, the transformers movie did have the terminator theme in it... lol, i love the whole story, i hope you decide to make something else like this in the near future. Many thanks for writing this story, it was a good break from reality for a while... (Now time to get back to the depressing reality that is my life... work work work... and just when i get done with that? More work) Have a good one...
Alex Lecorn chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
This is the first story on this site that I read and really liked. That would be about a year and a half ago, I think. This story is very good, hilarious.