Reviews for Ronunzel
Shadowcat85 chapter 1 . 1/28
This was hilarious, wonderful job on this SGA fairy-tale.
And somehow I don't think I will be able to think of Rapunzel the same way again..
WitchVela chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
that was hilarious well written.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Greatest. Fairytale. EVER!11

I loved this! There really isn;t any other word to describe this story than : Awesome.

~Instant Fav!

Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
So funny. I serious almost died laughing. Okay maybe seriously wasn't the best word to use there. Oops. Anywho, great story!
Sachita chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Lol- I really loved this. You made me laugh ( thanks for the story
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
hihihihih, Great one!
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
ROTFLMAO visioning Ronon whacking John with a cushion as eventually finds Ronunzel and kids .
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Ronunzel for the win! This was the funniest thing ever! All hail Madison Miller for the torture she can wreak on McKay's team. So funny, you rock!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
It's late and I really should not be reading this as I may have woken some people up with my laughter! And this little story deserved every laugh! Well done!

Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love it!
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I almost died laughing, hee! Ronon as Rapunzel- WIN!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was absolutely delightful as I laughed my way through it.
highonstargate chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Very cute!
aelfwyne chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was totaly hillarious! I laughed untill my sides hurt. Please write some follow-ups . Maybe the team telling Elizabeth about the visit when they get back? Or zelenka finding out? in any case it would be a hoot. I would even love to see more fairy tales from the next visit.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
O-kay, now I have the oddest picture in my head of Ronon with long golden... dreadlocks? O.o