Reviews for Have You Ever Wondered?
Roger Gateriele chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I'm sorry to say that I was so disappointed by this story, I was expecting TyKa (like you promised at the top) not KaTy, which is what you should have placed it under.

I suppose the story and premise weren't bad but I was deeply disappointed because you basically lied about the pairing just because he gave Kai a blowjob doesn't mean that he was in control (seme) during the encounter. Seme means the dominate one of the pair, despite Tyson's urgings, this story was a Kai/Tyson (KaTy) story and should have been labeled as such.

I'm not meaning this to be a flame just pointing out the obvious, fans of specific series (and pairings) like their pairings and don't always care to read those that aren't. I just think that you should respect your readers and show that by being honest with them. You gain more loyal fans that way; however, if they feel that you aren't honest then they most likely won't read any of your other stories. I mention these things to bring them to your attention because I know that many other readers would rather just leave without pointing anything out. I hope by giving this advice you'll amend it for your current story/stories and if possible avoid it in future stories.
WolvesKey chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Very hot! *Drools*
random person chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
hot
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This was effing AMAZING. You scared me when you said seme!Takao at the beginning, as I hate uke!Kai with a passion, especially in this pairing. However, i read it anyway, and I'm happy i did! :D
Crystalemi chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
That's hot.

Wow.

Quite simple but, hey, it must be it. So simple that's just a pleasure to read it.

And it's hot. It must be difficult to write something with so many details!

This FF is great!
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Yeah. Fun times. I can't think of anything else to say. Yeah, you probably do need therapy. Although, most people do, so don't feel bad. Yeah, I'm done now.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Yay. I can't think of anything else to say (two hours of studying the periodic table really tires you out). Yaoi's fun.
Inyoface chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
animelover2day chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Gah... Xp'

I don't even know what to say! O.O *Speechless*
Serena McKeenzo chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Only slightly PWP XD But I enjoyed it immensely. Your descriptions are so elaborate and entertraining it was a pleasure *snicker* to read XD
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
That was awesome. I love the questions Tyson asked.
SamuraiSaaya chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Oh! HOTT :)

The kissing scene was especially detailed and smouldering.

Loved it. You have a talent for sexy kisses
evilgoddess1990 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
this was so fucking hot!

amazing chapters :3