Reviews for Stalker Alternate Ending
13579Marik chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I think I would have liked this one better. But that's just because I'm mean to Marik and like the whole Marik giving up easier it made it slightly more interesting seeing the two different stories. Anyway still great job!
Sebastian chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This one will make a very wicked should keep adding to this one :3
Lemon-Cake chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ohhhhh sweet Jesus. I don't know what's wrong with me but I just LOVE to see Malik get hurt. I like it, a lot. Especially when either Bakura or Mariku are the ones to cause him the pain. Hell, you just made it better by having them both hurt him. Gawd. This story made me so giddy. Lawlz
Tala chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this is awesome. 3 sorry i have no word for this awesomeness. please do more 3
BlueStarr23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loooove this version and the sex scene was terrific plz continue!
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Awesome. Your sex is always good. I mean, you write it so well, even though you're a girl, but then I wouldn't know what an erection feels like either. lol I loved this. _

CR
S chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is awesome!
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
ya know... it was good... really well done. i'm also a girl (although i act like a bii boy on deviantart but dun mind that) and i know a pretty lot of gay sex... yaoi fan... typical. in my e"yes this was one of the best lemons i could find... nice depression part... i'm never able to write things like that... i'm an all around happy person... i'm really pesimistic and when i'm not with friends i'm depressed and just my real self but i still can't write stuff like how i feel so i admire your writing skills!
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was good, it was nice that Bakura was more apart of it. In the other one Bakura is just a background character really, but in this one he is more main and important, I like it. :D
hellogoodbye777 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter and hope you make more of it. As for the crtique part, I'll give you my imput. This is a bit pervered, just warning you.

When it comes to malik's erection, for the feeling he would probably be throbbing, adding more pain than pleasure beacuse of the sudden rush of blood there and adding the fact that he isn't used to having one. And I think while mariku and bakura were in him he would be feeling a bit more pain because of the fact that they'd be swelling. Thats just my guess considering I'm a girl as well, but this is from what I've read The over all writing was great and on track. Please continue.

Sincerely,

imjustme213
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Well...i think you did a good job. You decribed it very acurately :)

I personally thought you were very good (and if i hadn't seen your pictures on dA, would think you were a boy :) )

Love,

Kuro
FreshFish chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OK, as for a gay mans POV check out Cloud 1-2-3, he's in my favorite authors list. He has an account here and in Adult . He writes Yugioh, or did..lol It will help.

I like you am not comfortable writing those.. I love to read them though. _
Mittzy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
great story

I love it -
bigfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that was soo hot,mariku and bakura are soo mean but i like it!

however, i am glad you didnt choose this direction for stalker as the other is more original,emotional,disturbing and i dont think mariku would let bakura take malik on his first time.

so great chapter but stalker is still the best!
Crydeath chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i have read stalker and i think you should turn this one into a fic too. write the story going in two different directions, LOVE THEM BOTH