Reviews for The Most Precious Gift
jessica chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
yes definently christopher reeves was the best superman he brought clark and superman out in a way that people liked. now as for 2nd best thats a tough one cause i liked dean cain and tom welling as clark kent and superman. Brandon Routh was good as clark and superman out of those three i have to say all three were awesome as clark kent and superman sorry just can't pick a favorite i liked them all now there is a new superman movie coming out next summer called man of steel Henry Cavill has big shoes to fill since the previous superman's actors were great I think he can fill those shoes superman is my favorite hero my second is batman bruce wayne then the x men characters along with Bruce banner THE HULK peter parker parker as spiderman and tony stark as IRON MAN these characters have been around along time and people still love them and you know why because there heroes making sacrifraces to make the world a better place.
Secret Thought chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
As much as I love Tom Welling, Dean Cain is my man. :] I loved the scene between Martha and Lois, it made my eyes water up!
Megan Littleton chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I loved the story. I couldn't find the quote, although the thing in parentheses was from Whose Line is it Anyways? hosted by Drew Carey. 10,0 pts to me!
OffbeatLover chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Go on Flyboy

Who's line is it anyway

Brandon Routh

This is a great little series...however, I would really have liked the story of how he told her that Clark is Superman...you reference it a lot...have I just not seen the story? Because I think it would be really good.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Luv the story...it's really sweet!
Lilbit4 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I don't know if I told you DEAN CAIN
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
dean cain, dean cain,, dean cain dean cain, did you hear me dean cain. oh and dean cain
lilbit4 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
DEAN CAIN FOR SURE, OH GREAT STORY HOPE YOU WILL KEEP GOING
natalie chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I'd go for Dean Cain as second best. I think he did the best job portraying Clark as a different person than Superman, but still make Clark a real person that you could meet on a street. Brandon Routh just didn't seem to make Clark seem like a real person, he just seemed to overplay it, and Tom Welling hasn't really played Superman so I couldn't tell, but I do think he is cuter with glasses. ;)