Reviews for Sparkling Angel
jk chapter 20 . 3/10
That's how your gonna get bella back with whoreward?
give chris his lady back and have bella become friends with the pathetic skank that is nikki..
ya, hatin this story now

I want bella with chris cause what asswards done and continues to do (having nikki around him all the time, what the fuck is that bitch doing there anyway?) waiting for scraps...pathetic bitch
jk chapter 17 . 3/10
how could she kiss Edward? fuck Edward
seriously Edward needs to go the fuck away...nikki can have his non virgin ass
jk chapter 16 . 3/10
that's it? chris and bella just fall asleep? im pretty sure bella needs to sleep with him! just to evn things up!
jk chapter 15 . 3/10
I hope you don't have nikki talk to her and that's how she gets back with Edward...that would soo piss me off

Edward lies to her
leaves her
starts staying with another girl 2 weeks later
2 months later he gives nikki his virginity
stays with nikki for 7 months
brings nikki back to forks
has nikki enroll in bellas school

im seeing all these things put together as absolutely fucking unforgivable
he waited over 100 years to have sex...he fell n love but breaks her heart and gives his virgnit to someone else...cant forgive him...fuck that
I want bella and chris together
jk chapter 14 . 3/10
omg OMG He did fuck nikki

what the fuck? bella should fuck chris...its not fair! Edward had a girl for the whole 7 months! ASSHOLE
jk chapter 13 . 3/10
ummmm fuck that...chris is more then enough for bella...Edward can go fuck himself
bella should leave with chris! surely bellas graduated by now she can leave with him...when she fully matures he can change her and they can mate! its perfect!
jk chapter 11 . 3/10
so let me get this straight...Edward leaves bella, breaks her heart...and he gets to meet,live with,and fuck a girl, I assume their fucking since hes ya know...lowering the defences around his heart...sneers lol assward
but bella doesn't get to get it on with a guy?
that doesn't seem fair does it?
UM NO
I think chris should turn bella...they should mate...and Edward can be a douche bag without bella for all eternity
kantorkan chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
The hypocrite has another women that i gather he really doesn't love bet she looks like Bella .
kantorkan chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Bribing for reviews to update is you write a good story you will get more reviews.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Not updating for a week does not bother me i know people have RL to tend to .what bugs me are people that start a story and go months between updates then come up with some lame reason why they haven't updated. that said lets go see who her guest is shall we?
BellaXChris chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
LALALALALALA I'M FANGIRLING SOOOO HARD! TEAM CHRISTOPHER ALL THE WAYYYYYY!
lololololololol chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
FCUKKK WHY IS HE LEAVING AGAIN! I know this sounds bad, But i'm VERY happy that he didn't choose rachel
ILOVEYOUCHRIS chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
MY MAN IS BAAAACCCCKKKKKK! KILL THAT BITCH RACHEL,CHRIS!
IHateRachel chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
awwww this is so sad! I FREAKING HATE THAT RACHEL BITCH FOR RUINING EVERYTHING BETWEEN CHRIS AND BELLA! I Hope she isn't as innocent as she sounds. i hope she is also one of James' Whores. I don't know how i feel about Edward though. But of one thing i'm really sure...EDWARD DOESN'T DESERVE BELLA!
EdwardIsAnA-Hole chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Chris and bella are pure and perfect for each other. Fcuk Edward and his new bitch. Team CHRISTOPHER.
1,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »