Reviews for The Subspace Emissary: A Different Prospective
Jennette chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
I didn't like this chapter but I still like the story.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Hm... I wonder what those strage bubbles are...? And... what happened to Princess Peach? (Again...) Doesn't Mario ever get tired of saving her? Well, looking forward to the next chapter!
Razzkat chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
This is a very interesting take...it will be nice to see a bit of a different Subspace storyline! My only wish was that the were a little longer? Although I very much like your brief, short stories, for something like this, you could do a lot! I think if you ever wanted to do a longer series, this would be a great story to do it on, as you can add a lot where maybe other Subspace stories fall short. Sorry, I'm rambling now...of course, it's very good this way, too! I only found one small typo: [Yoshi couldn't belief it], I think you meant "believe"? But, otherwise, very nice job!
Quick chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
the four main/ best nintendo characters and brawl characters are mario, link, fox, and kirby. All four are the main nintendo characters and have the best brawls when they are together seriously. The fifth man is IKE cuz hes tite!
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Looking pretty good. Glad this is actually going to be different than the Subspace plot that everyone's abusing in this section.
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Um, don't you mean 'perspective'?
RoseThornRainee chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
For some reason, the last secentence before the 'Mario has joined your team' thing made me burst out laughing.

I don't know why though...XD