Reviews for Watery Waste
MorgyWorgy chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Hi interesting story would like to see more. Let me know if you ever plan to update so I can look for it. :)
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I like! ALOT!
AnimeLuver109 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Hey it has been a while, please update soon. This is a great story.
RedneckRebel chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
this is something. I like it, would be greatly appreciated if you update soon. Thanks
BloodyRose chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Hey great story and the characters are great to. Poor Kyubbi he is going through hell ain't he, lol. Hope you write more soon.
BloodyRose chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Hey great story and the setting is interesting. Kyuubi is a sexy beast, he owns Itachi. I can't wait for more! Update soon!
AnimeLuver109 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Hey me again! Love the 2 chapter u gotta update im wanting to no what happens next. lol This is Great stuff.
lilnaraku chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
nice story. it kinda reminds me of the movie treasure planet. i love the chappy lengths too.
animeluver109 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
love the story u gotta write more, kyuita 4evea
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
how would anyone know about them if they never left anyone alive? Wouldn't they just think the aircraft went missing, it can't be footage from the ship either because they blow up the ship.

I love your story so far please continue it, don't just leave it at the first chapter. Update soon!_
KiaraNxiar chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I think this is the third time I am reading the story. I totally loved it. Amazing plot, I fell in love with the part where Kyuubi sees Itachi for the first time. The description is vivid and just stands out. I don't think I have ever read a story with character introduction like that. It was almost like 'love at first glance' but without the corny or the tooth achingly sweet part.

The story is funny despite the gore, deep because how you characterized, especially the relation between Kyuubi and Araj and just the style of your writing makes it likable.

I sincerely hope you update even if I am the only person reviewing because sometimes people are just too lazy to give feedback (like me) and it would be a shame for this story to remain incomplete. You are an awesome writer!