Reviews for Beauty and the Beast,Thy Sweet Love Remembered 1&2
Renee chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
Very beautiful story of enduring love, thank you. I'm happpy I still have more to read.
spacekitten2700 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
lovely
Sylva Dax chapter 29 . 12/23/2012
This story was so beautiful and true to what made the show magic in all the romantic wonder of the word.

Thank you so very much.
Sylva Dax chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I was not expecting to read about Vincent's origins. A very plausible and fitting tale. Thank you.
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
This is like putting together a huge jigsaw puzzle. You know what it will look like but assembling and putting all the pieces together is where the fun is.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This story is fantastic. Rather than the remake they're currently showing, I would have loved to have seen this story played out.
Ercila chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Here it is, Nov. 3, 2012, and I have just come upon this story. Thank you. Endless love is always the basis for a wonderful story and you did this wonderfully.
sahlamari chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
sahlamari chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hi! I was looking for a story of what happenned to Jacob, so... here I am! I like your story very much, so far! Could this Cathy be THE Cathy from the tunnels, Catherines' namesake? That would be quite interesting!
RedNightBird chapter 29 . 10/14/2010
Inventive, clever and engaging...I started reading and could not stop!

Thank yo for all the love and research you put into this tale.

Rusty
Shakko chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
nice story but word of advice raise the rating to M because kids might read this and mentions sex so yea raise up the rating to M but other than that great story :3
Carl l Jones chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Good story hard to follow at times (if you ever read any of my stories you'll think "boy does he have room to talk") but I am looking forward to reading the next chapter
Ellen Norma K chapter 29 . 9/11/2009
This story was perfect. It was so beautiful is place my heart wept. I can't wait to read the rest of your work.

PS if ever they decided to do an Anniversary or special movie this story line would be PERFECT!
FoxySonia chapter 29 . 3/21/2009
I enjoyed reading this story, though the part that explains the reason of Vincent's leonine features is almost a bit too far-fetched, and so it's Catherine's miraculous and speedy recover after 24 years of being in a vegetative state, but hey, it's fiction after all. I found it extremely sad that Vincent and Catherine lost more than 24 years, Catherine missed seeing her son grow up, and Vincent grieved for that long. But story was well written and has a happy ending.
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
How can Jacob be 24 years old in 2007 if he was born in 1990? His parents had met on April 12, 1987 and they had celebrated at least 2 anniversaries before Jacob was conceived, so must have been born around early 1990. That would make him just 17 years old then.