Reviews for Beauty and the Beast,Thy Sweet Love Remembered 1&2
LdyJulanna chapter 29 . 7/23
That was very beautiful I was never happy with the way the show ended. I was glad that you addressed their intimacy issues I always felt so bad for Vincent especially after the episode with the ballet dancer. It was like he felt he didn't have the right to have the same desires as everyone. Of course I was annoyed that they made such a big deal out of him taking into our car ride in a van I'm sure Catherine would not endanger him she probably knew the area would be secluded. And yet they made such a big deal about it I thought it to be terribly unfair so I really enjoyed this particular fanfiction thank you!
DaLadyofSouls chapter 29 . 9/5/2016
Impressive story. Well done!
Elsa chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
Love it!
Renee chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
Very beautiful story of enduring love, thank you. I'm happpy I still have more to read.
spacekitten2700 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
lovely
Sylva Dax chapter 29 . 12/23/2012
This story was so beautiful and true to what made the show magic in all the romantic wonder of the word.

Thank you so very much.
Sylva Dax chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I was not expecting to read about Vincent's origins. A very plausible and fitting tale. Thank you.
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
This is like putting together a huge jigsaw puzzle. You know what it will look like but assembling and putting all the pieces together is where the fun is.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This story is fantastic. Rather than the remake they're currently showing, I would have loved to have seen this story played out.
Ercila chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Here it is, Nov. 3, 2012, and I have just come upon this story. Thank you. Endless love is always the basis for a wonderful story and you did this wonderfully.
sahlamari chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
sahlamari chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hi! I was looking for a story of what happenned to Jacob, so... here I am! I like your story very much, so far! Could this Cathy be THE Cathy from the tunnels, Catherines' namesake? That would be quite interesting!
RedNightBird chapter 29 . 10/14/2010
Inventive, clever and engaging...I started reading and could not stop!

Thank yo for all the love and research you put into this tale.

Rusty
Shakko chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
nice story but word of advice raise the rating to M because kids might read this and mentions sex so yea raise up the rating to M but other than that great story :3
Carl l Jones chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Good story hard to follow at times (if you ever read any of my stories you'll think "boy does he have room to talk") but I am looking forward to reading the next chapter