Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
I am really starting to get tired of the naruhina Grand parent pairing
sendicard chapter 39 . 4/6
Here I was taking notes the whole story to give a nice review at the end, because I was happy to see a not terrible story that actually ended. Had a lot of nice data for you, including tons of advice you probably didn't need anyway because it has been six years, but I wanted to do it anyway.

And here I get to the end, and it's basically a massive, immature, fuck you that had literally no warning. This has been a waste of a week of my free time, and any respect I had for you is now gone.
At-least put an "actually abandoned, not completed" message in the first chapter. That way new people don't have to suffer your bullshit.

Ugh.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 1/9
now this is an intresting change of events
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Naruto might have the other half inside of him
Guest chapter 39 . 7/17/2015
Tats one sick demon
SageModeSasuke chapter 37 . 7/17/2015
She's back to calling her Kushina-sama?
SageModeSasuke chapter 36 . 7/17/2015
What about Minato? They just left him there alone?
SageModeSasuke chapter 35 . 7/17/2015
I don't even know where to begin on this chapter. It's really weird with Minato being the one who pulls this together. It's really well done and makes this novel worthy, rather than a piece of fan work. In that I salute your hard work and excellence in your work. Well done.
SageModeSasuke chapter 34 . 7/17/2015
Wow. Just wow.
SageModeSasuke chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
I was considering giving Hinata the Rinnegan and Sage Mode (Or A sage mode) at some point. This story helps me to validate why they could be very cool.
SageModeSasuke chapter 31 . 7/16/2015
Holy mother of Konohagakure no Sato! Hinata hime is a Sage!
SageModeSasuke chapter 29 . 7/16/2015
Sage Mode Hinata for the win!
SageModeSasuke chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
I like how this is left more so to the imagination. It's done in such a sweet way.
SageModeSasuke chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
I am not a fan of Sasuke bashing UNLESS it's done right.. Well done.
SageModeSasuke chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
Hinata activating the curse seal almost made me drop my WIFE's laptop. Holy mother of Konoha Naru-Batman! Lol.