Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
CharmedVicky chapter 39 . 11/2/2014
What was on with the end, I didnt get it...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
HAHAHA I LOL'D WHEN HINATA SCRUBBED HER HANDS! HAHAHAHA. You made Sasuke an ass here. Adds up to the drama! I like it! Hope that ass dies or something bad happens to him. Looking forward for more fun!
Hehehehe chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
That was awesome! I was wondering why sasuke's curse mark was still there! I'll keep reading!
Yoyoyo Ashura chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
I soooo like your story. You leave out some arts though. Orochimaru's dead so the curse mark should've disappeared. But really good story. I'll try to review more though i hardly do it
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
Back to the Future reference xD

Reached the halfway point, and it's really held my interest. I like how things have changes with Minato's presence, and appreciate your attempt to humanize one of the biggest badasses in the series.

That said, it's quite notable in that both Hinata and Naruto, obviously both the central characters, wield the Talk no Jutsu; it's not a far cry from canon either, as she actually has used it in her most awesome moments in spite of being a shrinking violet. Only disappointment is that in this chapter you sort of missed the opportunity to make Hinata parallel herself to Tsunade as a girl who would support the future Hokage in the best way , It's already blatantly obvious and even more appropriate to see that history is repeating in the Namikaze family with a blonde future Hokage and a Jinchuriki bride
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
This is undoubtedly the most adorable chapter thus far. Even cuter when you realize Kushina and Minato have a similar dynamic. Strong wife and determined husband. Almost man-squaled here.
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I was already pretty interested, but Kushina completely sold it.

She, Minato, Naruto, and the rest of the cast still manage to keep consistent with their canon selves. Meanwhile, on the outside, Hinata is still that same shy yet brave person we know and love, but in her innermost thoughts, even the sweetest girl can be forced to suffer mean thoughts (Road to Ninja Hinata now suddenly seems plausible). It's interesting to note that while Naruto still gets his Shadow Clones, albeit with a limit now, Hinata has the potential for nigh unlimited vision ranging on omnipresent sight, along with internally crushing blows.

It does seem similar to Team 8, yet somehow I'm enjoying this better. It doesn't dwell too much on the angst, and manages to bring in light, sweet, and even funny elements that wouldn't be out of place.

Looking forward to where it goes on from here
Too lazy to log chapter 39 . 6/16/2014
Accout's name is Sex'n'Kandy if ur want to respond. The story has been enjoyable, I was a little bi put off by Hinata being mch stronger than Naruto but I shrugged it off, Jinchuuriki tended to be much stronger than average shinobi. The ending though, gave me the feels man, or girl, I was really sad that Hinata left, but it's understandable, she didn't want to see Naruto grow up and die. But fuck man you got me all depressed now... I wanna cry so badly... Good story though, just wished it had a happier ending. But hey, at least it had an ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I would like to inform you that it isn't ichiraku-san, but teuchi-san.
MinatoLover chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
Literally the best fanfiction I have ever seen, you are a wonderful author.
kiddeath516 chapter 39 . 4/24/2014
This was a marvousal story that I liked quite a lot but I'm both mad and glad u stopped where you did, on one side I wanted more simple as that but on the other that ending would have been the death of me I mean you are a cruel cruel bastard if u were going to end it like that but ether way you wrote a amazing story and thanks for a weeks worth of awesome story! Tho I doubt I'll be able to stop thinking about that ending for awhile -_-
Guest chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
I adore your story, and your writing is brilliant. I've rarely liked reading stories in the style of narration and tense that you have used, but you've converted me. I would also like to say that even if there are a few similarities with this story and Team 8 - that being the genin members in the cells - your story is otherwise completely different and unique. I love your ending too - it is a heartbreaking ending, I think, especially what Hinata and Naruto have both gone through. Well done, and good luck (not that you'll need it) for any other projects of yours in the future.
denzel.mxolisi.1 chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
I just want to say thank you for writing the best story i've ever read,and that you should not stop writing stories because of bad criticism,thank you and keep writing good stuff
Guest chapter 39 . 12/25/2013
That ending sucked for me
But it was an ending you at
Least finished it not to bad
A story
NaniMok chapter 39 . 12/8/2013
It is a great fanfiction. The plot line is very well thought out and structured brilliantly. I liked how the dialogue flowed and how Hinata ended up becoming non-human because honestly, right now in the manga that is what Sasuke and Naruto is on the verge of being. Ignore all the people who had unnecessarily harassed you about your work, this is a marvellous work and you should be proud of it. The ones who made you quit should be ashamed of themselves that they had stifled such creativity. Hoping to see more of this when you feel you are ready to take it back up. Keep up the good work!