Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
Jenna chapter 39 . 8/17/2010
I have to agree with the one reviewer it's both sad and happy. Happy because we don't have to read more chapters just to get an ending like the one you outlined. It's like a complete 180 from the rest of the story's atmosphere. I wonder if it was written while you were fuming over the naysayers? Only thing you should take from them is that you need to learn to refrain from giving one character too much of everything. It isn't that hard to have done, but for whatever reasons you chose the opposing path. The results should make you keep your eyes open from now on. I don't like Naruto giving alot powers either so I'm not being gender bias. I think is the word I'm looking for.

If you want to become a better writer you need to listen once in awhile to what the readers are saying. If your writing the story for yourself then why publish it? You can't expect everyone to like everything about your story. It would be boring if everyone liked the same thing. You handled things poorly this time. Learn and grow from it into an even better writer.

I would also have tagged this with a tragedy genre with how your ending was. It doesn't necessarily mean someone has to die in order to tag as such. The ending was a tragic aspect of how things turned out. As a tragedy tag suits it perfectly.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
alright hinata is spending the night and the next part of the exams is about to begin!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
alright the cat is out of the bag!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
oh boy i dont know if it is a good thing or a bad thing in kyubi's comment!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Now Hizashi is the bad guy! What would Hinata do?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
LOL that last remark made me laugh so hard it was quiet!
blackmailer26 chapter 39 . 8/16/2010
I don't know if I'm gonna be sad or happy that you did this.

It's sad that everyone was demanding things from you like it's their right. I'll support you on this action because its just immature for people to demand without thinking of how it affects others. I read the whole story plot and I'm sad that we'll be missing out on what I think would be some epic work from you. Sad but good play on your part.

However, I'm a bit happy that your ending didn't come to fruition. It just isn't the happy ending that I was expecting, just my opinion, and looking on the bright side, at least I wasn't treated to reading this after having some of the most fun time of my life. It isn't a crappy ending, just not the ending I was expecting but knew had a possibility of happening and dreading it.

Still, I like your style of writing and will expect some more works. Hopefully, it will suit my tastes and preferences. Thank you for the entertainment for the past few years. Hopefully, I'll be able to read some of your new works soon.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I hopw team 7 didn't failed there mission cause that would be bad!
Hyuga09 chapter 39 . 8/16/2010
Hi, i just thought id say that i liked your story. im sorry that you had to put up with rude people causing the last chapter to be left as it was. you are a very good author! So please dont stop writing, even if you never come come back to this one, it will still be one of my favorites...just thought you should know...Thanks for giving me such a good story to read ! _ -Hyuga09 out
adngo714 chapter 39 . 8/16/2010
this was an eyesore, so I didn't even bother reading it. However, I call your story to be one of the best I've ever read.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
alright they showed Neji although I don't really see if he has any hostility towards Hinata or not
kirbmaster1990 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Alright Hinata's first C-Rank mission I wonder if anything will happen?
Valdimarian chapter 39 . 8/16/2010
Whaaat! Noooo, I loved this story, I found the switch between Hinata and Naruto's places an interesting twist on the story!

Admittedly, I wouldn't have done some of the things you would have (mainly giving Hinata Nagato's eyes), but I've been enjoying reading it none the less.

Don't let idiots dictate how you write, you obviously have the plot outlined, and if they don't like how you're taking it, then can just stop reading it!
Bluesv20 chapter 39 . 8/15/2010
Wow.

That was a really really good ending.

Stupid people with their stupid complaints.

If you don't like it then stop reading!

God. I'm sad about you having to stop but I'm very glad that you put up the plot outline and ending.

I wish you well in all of your endeavors.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Alright this is great if this story is similar to the story Team Eight by S'Tar'Kan then I know this is going to be a amazing story! So far it is really good and it is quite well done!
830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »