Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
kirbmaster1990 chapter 31 . 8/26/2010
Alright now Hinata is officaily a toad sage! Now what is going to happen to Sasuke now that he is in the Hidden Rain Villiage?
Unknown2615 chapter 39 . 8/26/2010
Well, I was going to wright a review about how I wished you had finished the story with all the detail from before, probably praise your story because it was cool and well done at most points. But then I read the final pharagraphs of the outline. After that outcome, I'm glad you didn't, it would have enraged me if you had. I had no problem with the power level of the characters or anything along those lines. However I DO have a problem with hinata running away and giving naruto to sakura. Even worse, you said the story was going to have a HAPPY ENDING, then you do that shit.

I'm an adement naruxhina fan and I loved this story up to the outline. I was seriously going to favorite the story and probably read it again but defenetly not now. I only read the first few lines and than skipped to the end, but what I saw pissed me off to no end. I HATE stories that go the whole time on one paring, then do an about face in the last pharagraphs that completely change the parings and make the whole romantic part of the story irreverent. It would probably be better if this was advertised as a hinata only story seeing that the naruhina part was only like a 4 year fling(most of that spent away from eachother) compaired to the 40 with sakura.

This story is one of two that I really enjoyed completly and wholeheartedly, until the author did somthing that fucked with my head to the point that even thinking about the story requires me to stop all that I'm doing and relax myself unless I do somthing I will regret. The other story is 'a few angry words' by lord of the land of fire. The story iteslf is awesome, but 2 omakes, TWO OMAKES, completly ruined the story. I honestly thought that would be the only story that did that to me, but you managed to add yours to the mix, congradulations!

Even while writing this review I'm shaking and wanting to break somthing. THAT is how furious I am with the ending. I don't think I'm alone in this either, just someone who wanted their opinion known.
netbreaker0 chapter 39 . 8/26/2010
Well this sucks but it's you descioson. I did enjoy reading what you wrote perhapes someone will do another story like this someday and be able to please everyone, probably not. I hope to see some more work of yours in the future.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 30 . 8/25/2010
alright now Hinata would be able to use sage mode more now! now I wonder what they r going to find out from there prisoners?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 29 . 8/25/2010
Alright Hinata survived the first night with Sasuke as the leader!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 28 . 8/25/2010
Whoa nice Hinata scored!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 27 . 8/25/2010
Oh boy Sasuke team leader how bad would this turn out?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 26 . 8/24/2010
I wonder what is going to happen to Hizashi now?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
Alright they will br in the sound village real soon I wonder what are they going to find?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 24 . 8/23/2010
Oh man I bet it concerns Orochimaru or at least Kabuto!
tokusei04 chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
Really enjoyed the story, would of been nice to seen it in story form than just the plot outline but I understand enough from your explanation before the last chapter / plot outline.
Damian chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
Childish.
kirbmaster1990 chapter 23 . 8/23/2010
Just as I predicted Itachi turns on Kisame! Now how will Sasuke react to the death of his brother?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 22 . 8/22/2010
Alright the fight with the Akatsuki has began! I wonder if Itachi will come back to the village and release infofmation about the Akatsuki?
kirbmaster1990 chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
Alright this is great Hinata is now back and is about to meet Ino and Shikamru again! Also Sasuke really? You really have to make Sasuke love Hinata didn't you? Man!
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »