Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
Freedom Phantom chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Great chapter! It was very exciting!
Freedom Phantom chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! It was very good!
Freedom Phantom chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! Thumbs up!
Freedom Phantom chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter! I liked it!
Freedom Phantom chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Good chapter. Thumbs up!
Freedom Phantom chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter! Thanks bud!
Freedom Phantom chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Very good chapter. Thumbs up friend.
BackwardsHazard chapter 39 . 3/22/2013
Read the first chapter, was kind of interested.

Read the second chapter and it just didn't catch for me. I check the last chapter to see if it at least ended happily... and yeah, no.

I'm sorry to say but I probably wouldn't have liked this story and I'm glad I ended it on chapter 2. The way you ended the story in the outline with Hinata running out on Naruto just because she would outlive him, hell that you gave her immortality in the first place just stinks of a bad ending. Sure, sad endings have their place, but this kind of ending just doesn't fit with Hinata's overall character and I can't see her acting the way she is during this story.
Freedom Phantom chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter, though I sense something I don't really like. Indeed, Hizashi seems to be emanating a dreadful aura. The power struggle in the Hyuga Clan make me thinks of the Toyotomi/Tokugawa samurai clans power struggle of the early 1600's in old Japan. Anyway, great chapter bud!
Freedom Phantom chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Really great! You don't know how much you made me laugh. IThe breakfast was amazing! Thank you for such a great chapter.
Freedom Phantom chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter!
Freedom Phantom chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Great chapter! Glad Hinata told them and everythings all right!
Freedom Phantom chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter my man! I loved it!
Claus chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Although this is only the first chapter of 39, I think I should tell you of how people are treating Hinata worse than (canon) Naruto. To canon Naruto, only the worst would look at him with contempt and usually only for a second or two. They did not try and hurt Naruto, besides maybe the children, because they hated the nine-tails not Naruto. Hinata, being the heir to a well-respected clan, should be respected. On that note, Hinata would have special training both in taijutsu, chakra control, and general knowledge. So the only difference that should be here with Hinata is that Hinata has more chakra and healing, as well as the nine-tails. Also, Hinata's mother had byakugan and was a jounin-level ninja. Besides, the clan is very proper and respectful, so Hinata would still be in contact with her mother, to an extent. I apologize if any of this was covered in the chapter, I like correcting people and the mistakes were snowballing so I read half the first chapter only.
Master Solo chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
would continue reading if I didn't have to get up tomorrow. Great story so far. I sort of figured that with Hiashi dead and Hizashi still alive, the second daughter would be born in the Branch House. Also figured that Neji is not an evil or hateful person. I totally see the Granny thinking, I got two sons here. They're identical twins. The only difference is that one is power hungry while the other is both power hungry and homicidal.
830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »