Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
netbreaker0 chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Much better chapter. I like the way you have the whole internal power struggle among the hyuuga and the conversation Hinata has with the fox at the end.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
OMG this is getting good
Rockgod chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Hizashi would be a total jerk and his son. The bitterness, even with his brothers death would be like poison in his veins. This maybe where the rumors and whispers of why Hinata is viewed as the fox-girl. I hope Hinata trains harder and with Naruto. They have a lot of work to do for what is in their futures.

Your story is as good as Team 8 and very fun. Thank you.

moonfirefox chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
funny how kushina cant cook. great how hinata has two different clans supporting her. Why is naruto not use to people in his house? another great chapter, made my day! udate soon!:)
SrgntDrew chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Good story keep up the good work!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the seventh chapter, too bad I'll have to wait until I come back! GOOD JOB!
kithle chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Just finding the story, theis will be a general review.

Your writing style is very fluid, and easy to follow with what is turning out to be a very well thought out story. I really enjoy the way that you seem to have thought out the implications of what could occur in Konoha if Hinata was the demon carrier. I love the way that like most of my favorite authors, you have a knock for letting us see into the characters to actually get a feel for what makes them tick, and not just have to go along with a narrative. You have an amazing skill with your use of dialogue from the characters to really bring the story to life. I have read too many stories where they change something, but then they have odd events occur that do not fit what would occur with the new character outlooks, falling back too much to the canon to be feasible with their story.

Other than that, the story goes at a good pace, as many try to speed past or take too much time on some events. Your story is one of the gems i have found on the site, and i hope that it continues to just shine brighter until its finished.

Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Rockgod chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Wow! This was really good. Ha. Ha. 'You should marry her!' Very funny. Even the spit take. :D

Thank you for making this story. It is very good.

JustWriter2 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes.

-JWchan -
mlkoolc86 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
lol! poor ayame. can't wait for the next one
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
LOL Nice one eh. This is really good.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
A most excellent chapter, I loved Hinata's interaction with Kushina, Naruto busting the guard a good one, and the breakfast outing. I do hope you'll continue it in the next chapter, I want to see more of the happy Uzumaki family interacting with Hinata. What would be cool is some idiot coming around a corner and only seeing Hinata and making a demon comment, earning himself a beating from Minato, Naruto, and Kushina beating him up
SrgntDrew chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
That was another great chapter it is good to see Naruto's home live is improving! Can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
moonfirefox chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
he he funny ending! good job!
TripleBaconBurger chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Lmao, damn man that was funny! ] loved the spitting of the liquid *chuckle* Kushina was sly with that comment.
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »