Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
Iksuik chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
great job, cann't wait for next chapter
lil.ramen.lover chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
WOW! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
This is so good. What is Shino going to do when he gets back to the villiage? It sounds like he plans some harmful insidents to happen.
LixxyChan chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Wow, nice one. You do really long chapters that is good, yet slightly irritating...-_-' Pleas eupdate soon,

LixxyChan x
kemiztri chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
okay. i just found my new favorite fic.

seriously, i'm loving your story. loved the idea, the concept. love the really long, extremely well-written chapters. and love the quick updates.

the concept is very intriguing and unique. and you've develop the idea of Kyuubi being sealed into Hinata (and its consequences) very well through your writing. loved also how you've manage to retain the characters' personalities from canon while still making it work for your AU.

i also liked how you've manage to make this first person point-of-view work. i've stumbled upon quite a few 1st person POVs that turn me off. but you've pulled it off brilliantly.

i'm really enjoying the read, and i personally can't wait for more. hoping for another quick update. ja!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
WOW this is getting goo

is Sasuke going to come out and itachi
Kinich Ahau chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.
SrgntDrew chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Keep it up this story is great!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
I bet if Kurenai put an illusion of fox ears and tails on Hinata Naruto would just think she looked wonderful. Nice chapter, I can't wait to see how things go in the town and how Team Kurenai interacts with the villagers, especially with Shino and Naruto knowing Hinata's secret.
Iksuik chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
great job, keep up the good work
Rockgod chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Wow, your story is very good. I hope that their mission will go ok, but I get the feeling it won't. Your Hinata is cool and Neji is still a jerk. Ha. I hope that you are going to have them do cool stuff, so far it is great. I look forward to the next chapter.

Rockgod
Tsuki-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
another great chapter! :] I hope there more action in the next chapter Keep up the good work!
notter chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
its interesting... i am looking forward how you twist this compared to the cannon.
lavender eyed girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh this is great! I love the detail (although a little repetitive, but I dont really care) I love this plot and you bring it to life wonderfully, I will wait anxiously for the next chapter
Chaos666 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Interesting story so far. OF all the fics where Hinata has had the Kyuubi sealed inside her this one is the best. Hope you update soon.

Chaos6