Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
kemiztri chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
awesome chapter. love how naruto and hinata's friendship is progressing. very realistic reaction to killing someone on Hinata's part. after all, despite the demonic force sealed within her, she's still a gentle soul.

never be apologetic for a long chapter. i love long chapters! hehe. and I think I'd prefer the steady updates and backlogs. seems like the smarter choice.

ja!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
You seem to have ripped a bit of this chapter's ideas, especially about the course on killing on missions, from Team 8 by S'TarKan. I'll say it up front, I don't like that even with parents Naruto doesn't have a happy home life. You're giving him a chance he didn't have in canon and he doesn't seem much better off. I was hoping Kushina and Minato would be nice parents who care about their son and would welcome Hinata into their home when she starts dating Naruto.
LixxyChan chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Arg, I HATE squad 7 with passion D
moonfirefox chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
I like all the action part of the story, your very detailed in them i like that. Great job. this one is one of the few stories that i love! about updating it reagualr or all at once, i think it should be up to u to decide. I be happy either way!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Zabuza is what happened to Team 7 ne? More please. This is quite interesting. Cant wait for Orochimaru and or Akatsuki to come into the picture.
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I forgot to story alert
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
This is interesting and very detailed. The grammar and spelling is great as well! I look forward for more. Ill just read the rest of the chapters next time. Im out of time.
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Well, this story is interesting. I've read some Hinata as a Jinchuriki, but not as the Kyuubi's jailor. You are doing rather well with this, so please keep it up.
SrgntDrew chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I love this story keep it up and i will keep reading! until next time good bye!
Kinich Ahau chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
It just keeps getting more and more interesting. It's nice to see a bit more about how Naruto is different because of the AU.

For the update question, I think I'd prefer to have updates spaced out rather than all at once.
Encuentrame chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
The fight scenes were pretty awesome to me. (I suck at fighting scenes, lol.) And I love that Hinata is interacting with Kyuubi now. Can't wait for more, but I think a regular update would be better than getting a lot at once and then nothing for a while.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Oh this is getting good

and maybe you can put a little SasuHina
Iksuik chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
great job, cann't wait for next chapter
lil.ramen.lover chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
WOW! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
This is so good. What is Shino going to do when he gets back to the villiage? It sounds like he plans some harmful insidents to happen.
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »