Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
moonfirefox chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
I like all the action part of the story, your very detailed in them i like that. Great job. this one is one of the few stories that i love! about updating it reagualr or all at once, i think it should be up to u to decide. I be happy either way!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Zabuza is what happened to Team 7 ne? More please. This is quite interesting. Cant wait for Orochimaru and or Akatsuki to come into the picture.
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I forgot to story alert
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
This is interesting and very detailed. The grammar and spelling is great as well! I look forward for more. Ill just read the rest of the chapters next time. Im out of time.
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Well, this story is interesting. I've read some Hinata as a Jinchuriki, but not as the Kyuubi's jailor. You are doing rather well with this, so please keep it up.
SrgntDrew chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I love this story keep it up and i will keep reading! until next time good bye!
Kinich Ahau chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
It just keeps getting more and more interesting. It's nice to see a bit more about how Naruto is different because of the AU.

For the update question, I think I'd prefer to have updates spaced out rather than all at once.
Encuentrame chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
The fight scenes were pretty awesome to me. (I suck at fighting scenes, lol.) And I love that Hinata is interacting with Kyuubi now. Can't wait for more, but I think a regular update would be better than getting a lot at once and then nothing for a while.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Oh this is getting good

and maybe you can put a little SasuHina
Iksuik chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
great job, cann't wait for next chapter
lil.ramen.lover chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
This is so good. What is Shino going to do when he gets back to the villiage? It sounds like he plans some harmful insidents to happen.
LixxyChan chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Wow, nice one. You do really long chapters that is good, yet slightly irritating...-_-' Pleas eupdate soon,

LixxyChan x
kemiztri chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
okay. i just found my new favorite fic.

seriously, i'm loving your story. loved the idea, the concept. love the really long, extremely well-written chapters. and love the quick updates.

the concept is very intriguing and unique. and you've develop the idea of Kyuubi being sealed into Hinata (and its consequences) very well through your writing. loved also how you've manage to retain the characters' personalities from canon while still making it work for your AU.

i also liked how you've manage to make this first person point-of-view work. i've stumbled upon quite a few 1st person POVs that turn me off. but you've pulled it off brilliantly.

i'm really enjoying the read, and i personally can't wait for more. hoping for another quick update. ja!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
WOW this is getting goo

is Sasuke going to come out and itachi
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »