Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Well, this story is interesting. I've read some Hinata as a Jinchuriki, but not as the Kyuubi's jailor. You are doing rather well with this, so please keep it up.
SrgntDrew chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I love this story keep it up and i will keep reading! until next time good bye!
Kinich Ahau chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
It just keeps getting more and more interesting. It's nice to see a bit more about how Naruto is different because of the AU.

For the update question, I think I'd prefer to have updates spaced out rather than all at once.
Encuentrame chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
The fight scenes were pretty awesome to me. (I suck at fighting scenes, lol.) And I love that Hinata is interacting with Kyuubi now. Can't wait for more, but I think a regular update would be better than getting a lot at once and then nothing for a while.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Oh this is getting good

and maybe you can put a little SasuHina
Iksuik chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
great job, cann't wait for next chapter
lil.ramen.lover chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
This is so good. What is Shino going to do when he gets back to the villiage? It sounds like he plans some harmful insidents to happen.
LixxyChan chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Wow, nice one. You do really long chapters that is good, yet slightly irritating...-_-' Pleas eupdate soon,

LixxyChan x
kemiztri chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
okay. i just found my new favorite fic.

seriously, i'm loving your story. loved the idea, the concept. love the really long, extremely well-written chapters. and love the quick updates.

the concept is very intriguing and unique. and you've develop the idea of Kyuubi being sealed into Hinata (and its consequences) very well through your writing. loved also how you've manage to retain the characters' personalities from canon while still making it work for your AU.

i also liked how you've manage to make this first person point-of-view work. i've stumbled upon quite a few 1st person POVs that turn me off. but you've pulled it off brilliantly.

i'm really enjoying the read, and i personally can't wait for more. hoping for another quick update. ja!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
WOW this is getting goo

is Sasuke going to come out and itachi
Kinich Ahau chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.
SrgntDrew chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Keep it up this story is great!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
I bet if Kurenai put an illusion of fox ears and tails on Hinata Naruto would just think she looked wonderful. Nice chapter, I can't wait to see how things go in the town and how Team Kurenai interacts with the villagers, especially with Shino and Naruto knowing Hinata's secret.
Iksuik chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
great job, keep up the good work
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »