Reviews for The Demon in the Hyuga Clan
lil.ramen.lover chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have to say, it is well written and I love stories where Hinata is shown a lot. Most stories, the show her as weak, when I know she has the potential to be STRONG! They always show her as the lady in distress and Naruto, her knight in shining armour...I can't wait to see how Hinata's relationship with the Kyuubi would be, would she be rude to it like Naruto or respectful or respectfully until she snaps at yells at him for all the hateful gestures that she is getting...would Kyuubi ignore her? would he feel bad for her? would he train her? So many questions that I wanna know...Would she be trained by Jiraiya? or possibly Tsunade? Or both... OR the fourth Hokage? OR ALL THREE!

I LOVE YOUR STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
SrgntDrew chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Great job keep it up this story is great! I am belive somting interesting will happen on this mission! can't wait for the next chapter!
Rockgod chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Wow, your story is really good. I like that Hinata is the one with the nine-tails. With Neji's father potentially becoming the head of the Hyuga family he might try to defy his 'destiny'. I can't wait for their mission. It looks to be cool.

~Rockgod
Kinich Ahau chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Chapter 2 is great! Keep it up!
sasmith chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
like it so far. can not wait to see wait happens on the mission.
Tsuki-chan chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
another great chapter! I like the way you write the story though hinata pov. I was wondering though, i know it early but when they get to the chuin exam will she go up aginst neji?

Will the 4th hokage die when orochuaru attack the village? will hinata go up aginst garra? will she learn a summoning technique?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Okay, I'm not sure if it's your individual style or my grammar sense, but some parts of the story don't seem to be from the same point of view, like Kurenai looked at her three students. That seems like it should be Kurenai looked at Shino, Naruto-kun, and me since Hinata is narrating. I think you're trying to write in third person at some bits when the rest of the story is in first person.

I like the interaction with Minato, but I'm guessing Kushina died giving birth to Naruto, which I think is sad since I bet she would have made a great second mother figure to Hinata after Hibana died. I like Naruto and Hinata wearing weights, I can't wait to see the results. I'm also glad you gave Naruto Kage Bunshin, it's a great jutsu for him.

On the note of the main and Branch family, since Hinabi seems very nice, does she continue the practice of branding the Caged Bird Seal on the Branch house? If the branch house outnumbers the main house... well it seems stupid, especially since they now make up the majority of the clan.
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I can't wait to see there mission!
Iksuik chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
great job, keep up the good work
lil.ramen.lover chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow! I have read a few fics where Hinata was the one who was sealed but I gotta tell you, this is my favourite version! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's pretty interesting!

If you ever need a beta reader for this story, I would be happy to yours. That is, if you want one...

I LOVE YOUR STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Tsuki-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
can't wait for the next chapter! It truly better than the other stories with the nine-tails fox in hinata!
Iksuik chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
good story
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Since Minato is alive, I'd like to get a glimpse of Naruto's home life. Is his mother Kushina still alive? Does he get lots of training from his father? Or does Minato have barely any time to spend with his son?

I like the ideas you're using so far. Hibana is a much better parent towards Hinata than Hiashi in my mind. Did the Cloud incident still happen and if so how did things go?
JC chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is great.

Much better then other Fanfiction with the Fox in Hinata.

I will love it if thers a Naruto/Hinata will accept her wen she revealed she have the Fox inside her.
mbshadow chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Good chapter i'm looking forward to more of this story.

p.s. if you want naruto to have the fox's power to i have an idea so both hinata and him could have it.
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »