Reviews for for serious
BuBBly CaNis luPus chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I thought that was sweet. Although Fugaku acts a lot like Sasuke (yes, I know it's the genes) and Mikoto acts like the angry version of Sakura.
Affinitive chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Sappy? Maybe.

Corny? A possible chance.

Hilarious? Without a doubt!

The fic made me smile, I love the whole time repeating itself with Minato and Fugaku!.
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
So about how I haven't read or reviewed your stories in FOREVER! [or somewhere around there] And I wanna hit my head against the wall for being so busy. For me to be missing your wonderfully written stories is just taboo, sin, HORRIBLE! And reading this story just makes me feel even worse lol. Because it is perfect in every shape, way, form. As per usual. Oh how I've missed thee! But man, not having reviewed your stories in a while has made my semi-sucky reviewing skills even suckier! I don't even know what to say besides how awesome this story was and I REALY like the pairings. I love the old school pairings. They're cute! And seeing Kushina and Mikoto best friends is definitely a possibility! It's weird, because we don't really know the background on the characters very well but when I read your stories about them, I don't think 'This kinda seems OOC', I think 'MAN this is exactly how I would picture them when they were younger!' And it's pretty awesome. Plus the whole history repeating itself kind of thing, is something I am definitely a fan of. It's just inevitable, they ARE the parents of Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. And you know what they say, uhm... that one saying lol. Something like you grow up to be like your parents? Or some crap. I dunno. It would have been better if I could remember but I'm pretty sure you get what I'm saying haha.
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
lol and that night itachi was made! lol jk jk, good story, loves the original fantastic four

girls do use seriously a lot... but that is why we are loved!
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
hm... I was expecting one of those email things that you do so well, but this was just as good:)
jillykins chapter 1 . 3/15/2008

That was adorable.

lol I wonder where Sasuke and Naruto get their idioticness from...? lol hilarious.

Kushina is my favorite though, she's cool.

Pandastacia chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
WOOHOO! YAYZ! ...BUT WHO THE HELL FORGETS V-DAY? SERIOUSLY! (rofl) Anyway, that was amusing...
nickygirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
aw cuteness.
Wabi chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
XD So THAT'S where they got it from.
the general girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I laughed.

Quite a bit.

For serious. ;D
allurement chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Oh, this SO made my day, because FugaMiko and MinaKushi wrapped all in one is one of the best things since SasuSaku and parent!fics.

I adore your Minato and am oddly jealous of Kushina for being the object of his affections, and it makes me hate her a little, and asdfjkl, I want him D:

See, you would call it lame, but in the wonderful world of FFnet, every other diehard fan would call it crack. And you do it so well.

I LOVE every single fic in your original fantastic four series, and you should seriously write moarr, because they're wonderful and make me happy and are all that is good in the world.

AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
...I've seen the future (And now I feel VERY, VERY sorry for the poor girls marrying these idiots. And the ones marrying the idiot's sons.)

The ending wasn't TOO bad (I didn't expect an engagement ring, so that itself was surprising!

(he better have asked, or else he will definitly end up groveling.))

I'm surprised that the GENIUS UCHIHA forgot such IMPORTANT dates. I guess they must have been exaggerating. (either way, nice story! And stop complaining that it's bad. If I could write this good on my BEST day, I would be a happy girl. As it is, I can't. Oh well..)

( )
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
m, just change the names from Fugaku to Sasuke, and Mikoto to Sakura, and well, there you have it! A beautifully written SasuSaku piece!

but well, Minato and Kushina doesn't match with NaruHina.

well, because basically, Naruto is 'supposed' to have the same character as Kushina, just... anyways.

loved it!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 3/15/2008

I bet that happened xD
accented chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Nggh. I am seriously starting to OTP them. Rapidly.

“—Mikoto is gonna kick your ass.” He paused to thoughtfully scratch his chin. “No, she’s just gonna dump you. No wait, she’s gonna dump you, and then kick you ass. Or kick your ass, and then dump you… Meh, either way, she’s gonna both kick your ass and dump you. I mean hey, if I were a chick, and I were dating you—”

“Which thank god you are not…”

“—then I would so just leave you.”

-squishes Minato- Kushina should realize how utterly adorable this man is and go get married and have ch-oh.

The best part of this is I know they're gonna have, like, wonderful outcomes. If you count out the killed-by-your-son thing.

Yay! -preens- It was lovely.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »