Reviews for Foundations of Hope
Bradley Cude chapter 70 . 1/23
I almost forgot: Another plus for this fic is that it does not neglect its non-Anidala romantic pairings:

1. Quinlan Vos/Tahl Skywalker. (Two characters rarely seen in fanon and canon.)
2. Ben Kenobi/Beru Whitesun. (An unusual pairing. Seems like you prefer giving Obi-Wan more options besides Siri, Satine, and Padme's handmaidens. Not saying there's anything wrong with those, just that I like new approaches.)
3. Darred Janren/Sola Naberrie. (Sola would have coined Anidala if she could have.)
4. And let's not forget Qui-Gon Jinn/Tahl Skywalker. (Early in the FoH timeline. Present day doesn't count.)

Again, kudos to you for not making it SOLELY an Anidala fic. (I like Anidala, I could read it all day long, but I like subplots.)
Bradley Cude chapter 70 . 1/20
This is really neat.

There's only two marks against it: long paragraphs and a limited vocabulary.

However-

You did an excellent job explaining certain aspects of this continuity. For example, Anakin built Threepio, but how did Padme come across him? Answer: Alderaanian officials bought him.

You also gave bigger roles to characters that, in canon, don't usually have the spotlight on them. A case in point is Beru, Anakin's "sister." Beru has minor cameos in Eps. 2-4. Here, she appears in a minor role. If this were a movie, Beru would be a supporting actress.

This, like Forever Destined, is a massive overhaul of the Star Wars canon. You made some very good choices in who fills what role.

Since FoH centers on events in the Original Trilogy, the swapout goes thus:

Luke- FoH Anakin Skywalker.
Leia- FoH Beru Whitesun and Padme Amidala (or is it Amidala-Organa? Hmmm.)
Han- FoH Obi-Wan Kenobi (who goes by Ben. Genius!)
Chewbacca- No replacement. (None needed.)
Lando Calrissian- FoH Gavin Darklighter.
Darth Vader- FoH Qui-Gon Jinn.
Obi-Wan Kenobi- FoH Yan Dooku.
Wedge Antilles- FoH Darred Janren.

In addition, several events in FoH have different outcomes than the same events in canon:

1. Bail and Breha survive Alderaan's destruction.
2. Yan Dooku survives his duel with Darth Vader.
3. Anakin is aware of his parentage prior to the Bespin duel. On that note, he keeps his arm.
4. Anakin's mother survives. (Then again, he was born prior to his father's fall.) On that note, kudos for noticing the relationship between Qui-Gon and Tahl.

All in all, well done.
Dearest Destiny chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
... why do I have the feeling that Vader is Qui Gon?
Vadersbecky chapter 70 . 11/22/2013
Epic! I've scrolled past this story but never wanted to read it. I finally did and I regret not having read it sooner. It's perfect!
Bradley Cude chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Just out of sheer curiosity, why didn't you write the script for ANH? I like this version better.
Guest chapter 70 . 7/17/2013
Anakin's suspicions of Hett are well-founded; anyone ever heard of Darth Krayt?
Guest chapter 40 . 7/16/2013
How many people, upon reading Palpatine's conversation with Ventress, mistook her for Mara Jade before Ventress' name was given?
Bradley Cude chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
And with that, alea iacta est- the die is cast. Oh, it is SO on.
guest23107 chapter 70 . 5/13/2013
wow! I love this story, very beautiful. I hope there will be a sequel, I feel like this story deserves it. Btw, I love Anakin ;). Please, please,please update soon.
TACAitsH chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
The end of this chapter was great and for the most part I enjoyed it. Honestly it was a little slow throughout but good none the less
TACAitsH chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter! I'm liking this
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Interesting, I really like the idea you have going here. I can't tell exactly what's going to happen so I'm definitely intrigued to read more. Kind of a little mehh about basically reading a script of the movie but like I said I really like the idea and Im really interested to keep reading. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I READ IT LIKE 5 times!
Mooncow33 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Well obviously his parents are qui-gon and tal although I have a feeling the whole Imaculate conception idea is still a possibility. Loving the story, or at least I saturated to when yan didn't die.
cmattard22r2d2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Your story is absolutely amazing!