Reviews for Foundations of Hope
Draczo chapter 70 . 7/22
Love this story
AnakinxPadmeLover chapter 70 . 5/16
Please do a sequel a sequel!
Who is Qui Gon's wife?
jimguy chapter 70 . 12/27/2016
can you make a stoire this after they win mara jade with final her real parents not dead
james flax chapter 53 . 7/26/2016
did padme become part force sensitive and anakin give her part power of the force
james flax chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
dear Star Wars Expanded Universe fans dont give up please dont give up the eu stories dont give up please make you own eu stories and eu fan comics or make your own sw eu comics or make eu and disney canon stories or fan comics
james flax chapter 70 . 6/19/2016
can you make storys beween foh where they found the star dearoyer with zombies or planet with zombie
lauramorgenstern chapter 70 . 5/27/2016
This is such a beautiful story! Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
lauramorgenstern chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This story is amazing! Such a fabulous concept.
SiriuslyPink chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
Everytime someone screams noooo in this story I just have to roll my eyes.
SiriuslyPink chapter 24 . 3/8/2016
Omg stop it with the 'nooooo'
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I'd probably feel the same way as Ben in this situation. But I'd probably bitterly deny the request to train and keep the rest to myself. He's acting like a child, not a 30 year old man.
pinky chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
You are being very mean to the Jedi why do you hate them they are really nice people.
Millie 1985 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
OK I have a confession to make, this is my 5th attempt at reading this awesome story. I love reading it but I have never made it to the end, whenever I start to really get into it something in the real world always seems to disrupt me and I lose track of where I am and what has happened so far. On most stories I could quickly recap and remind myself of what I have already read but not this one, it is not only really long (a fact I love by the way) but it is also very clever (another thing I love) so you need to be paying proper attention to fully understand and enjoy it. So this time I have a plan to try and ensure I finally reach the end, each year I select a book to read over my Christmas holiday but this year I am going to read your wonderful story instead. I can't wait to see what happens all the way through, if the first 15 chapters are anything to go by it will be well worth the wait.
eb93 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015