Reviews for Her Favorite Color Is Chrome
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I snorted in laughter at reading 'I wonder if there's a place where cars get to wash their humans?' and my mind was going in a continuous loop of 'what the frag?'... the image I kept picturing was just too funny.
Jazzfan0217 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This was a really, really, really great story, excellent work! So much emotion. But...but...but...Jazz...*cries*
Metalchick36 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Great story! But also very sad ending! I love this pairing, we need more stories of Jazz/Maggie.
Dragonrider2203 chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
This fic is awesome! I love Jazz/Maggie pairings and this has got to be one of the better ones. It would be brilliant if you could write a sequel! Maybe you could have Maggie searching for a way to get Jazz back, or Jazz could have been brought back by the Allspark shard and they could develop their relationship. And Maggie could get kidnapped by decepticons, or ex-sector seven people wanting to get revenge. If you do decide to do a sequel, let me know and I'd be happy to help with bouncing round ideas.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Wow, this was excellent! I really liked this story, you wrote it very well. It was so sad though, especially Maggie's line, "...and now here I am. And here... he is not." Very sad but very good.
Linariel chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
That was awesome the best Maggie, and Jazz fic ever. The way you bring out the pairing is pure gold. I especially loved the car wash scene. It made me burst into tears at the inevitable ending but at the same time I must say it doesn't change how much I enjoyed the story. I especially liked the unique way you brought it out having Maggie telling the Sector 7 agents about what happened. Really a neat piece of work. Glad to see I'm not the only one who like Maggie she was a cool character I liked all the characters actually except Simmons but that's a given. Ha ha really good beautifully done first rate work. Must add to favorites! Squee I'm going to read the sequel now because I just noticed there is one lol.

Cheers,

Linariel
Nitrostreak chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
*cries*

Aww man!

I think you should do a sequel... I'd read it!

I wish you'd bring him back, but I guess you probably won't.

Either way, I'd read it.

You wright very well!

Thanks!
The Cat Crusader chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
I laughed, I cried; it moved me so much!
Saberfrost chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
-cries- No!

Great story though so sad.

I would like to see Jazz come back... somehow

And maybe before that Maggie could still be mourning like depressed and others from Cybertron should come to Earth

Great story though! :)
LadyInRed3108 chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Oh please don't let it end that way! This was a really good story and the perfect love, so let the two come together again and make them, and ME, happy again.

Nice writing at all

And maby to bring a spark back to life it just need a short-circuit

:-)
LadyInRed3108 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008

Nice writing at all
FORD B chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
A good but sad story, even though the outcome was already known.
Elita One chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
Hell yes I want a sequel

:hug: please

I think they made a great couple

pwease make a sequel
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
I will definatly read a sequal! *sobs* That was so sad! But very well written! Keep up the good work!
blood shifter chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
i wanna see a sequel but i wanna see more of your other stories. awesome ending. good job.