Reviews for A Part Of Your Life You Know Nothing About
Rascal207 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
A friend sent me this,she was right, I like it a lot. Fantastic story! I love "Shattered",one of my fav. STV episodes. You made me shed a tear, laugh out loud and go *sighs* several times as I read this. Thank you! I really enjoyed this, I guess sometimes it's good to bend time a bit, just to make it fit perfectly in the end.
sohappytolove chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
This was amazing. Great job!
badmelk chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
woo hoo great story!
badmelk chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
this chapter is awesome! i look forward to reading more of your work! your writing is great :)
Hannah x chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
NOW THAT...*points to amazingly awesome fic*...is how Shattered should have ended! Gah...love love love love...your writing style's amazing :)

Hannah xx
EwigeStudentin chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
What a perfect ending. In fact, I liked the beginning and the middle too ;)

A clever and witty story, always a pleasure to read.
xxbubbiixx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Shattered is my favorite episode and you made it even better great story!
Aleia McKingston chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
oh this was just wonderful! It was perfect. Humorous and witty. Loved the bit with Naomi and Icheb. oh it was absolutely delectable.
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! I love it! Perfect! I really enjoyed this story!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter! Amazing deductive reasoning Captain! I love the ending! You go Kathryn! I can only imagine what she'll do to him!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Very deep! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I love it! Absolutely perfect! Way to go Chakotay! Him planting one on her was even better than when he got tongue-tied about how well Tom and Harry work together and she replied “Don’t worry, I gave up trying to keep my tenses straight about an hour ago.” and that was amazing! The ending was hilarious!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
I love it! This story is brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it Very deep! I love how it seems to be the ones that weren't originally from the Alpha Quadrant that are the ones most driven to get there! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »