Reviews for A Part Of Your Life You Know Nothing About
badmelk chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
this chapter is awesome! i look forward to reading more of your work! your writing is great :)
Hannah x chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
NOW THAT...*points to amazingly awesome fic* how Shattered should have ended! love love love...your writing style's amazing :)

Hannah xx
EwigeStudentin chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
What a perfect ending. In fact, I liked the beginning and the middle too ;)

A clever and witty story, always a pleasure to read.
xxbubbiixx chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Shattered is my favorite episode and you made it even better great story!
Aleia McKingston chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
oh this was just wonderful! It was perfect. Humorous and witty. Loved the bit with Naomi and Icheb. oh it was absolutely delectable.
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! I love it! Perfect! I really enjoyed this story!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter! Amazing deductive reasoning Captain! I love the ending! You go Kathryn! I can only imagine what she'll do to him!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Very deep! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I love it! Absolutely perfect! Way to go Chakotay! Him planting one on her was even better than when he got tongue-tied about how well Tom and Harry work together and she replied “Don’t worry, I gave up trying to keep my tenses straight about an hour ago.” and that was amazing! The ending was hilarious!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
I love it! This story is brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it Very deep! I love how it seems to be the ones that weren't originally from the Alpha Quadrant that are the ones most driven to get there! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! “We should have known Captain Janeway wouldn’t let a little thing like death stop her.” Perfect line! Very intense chapter! I liked hope the look on Chakotay's face was what made Kathryn trust him!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Very intriguing! I loved your author's note "The following is a software patch for the Star Trek Voyager Episode Shattered. It repairs the damage done by the insidious Trojan Horse Virus , suspected to have been authored by B&B. It infected the storyline in post production and unfortunately the damage was not detected until after the episode aired. Please download and install to upgrade your memory files." Hilarious! Mind if I keep it as a quote?
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »