Reviews for A Part Of Your Life You Know Nothing About
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! “We should have known Captain Janeway wouldn’t let a little thing like death stop her.” Perfect line! Very intense chapter! I liked hope the look on Chakotay's face was what made Kathryn trust him!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Very intriguing! I loved your author's note "The following is a software patch for the Star Trek Voyager Episode Shattered. It repairs the damage done by the insidious Trojan Horse Virus , suspected to have been authored by B&B. It infected the storyline in post production and unfortunately the damage was not detected until after the episode aired. Please download and install to upgrade your memory files." Hilarious! Mind if I keep it as a quote?
LynnEGib chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Too short
onoudint chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
ok, seriously that was spankin!

Awesome rewrite. I love the whole thing, but I also agree with the person that said ch. 1 was a perfect oneshot by itself. And this is definately a better ending than cannon!

I am thinking of doing a shattered fic myself, but with a totally different twist. this is an inspiration!
PaulaRway chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
That was great. I really enjoyed it!
Dawn47 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I know I've read this before, but I didn't remember it exactly until Miz was talking about it the other day when she was over here and we watched Shattered.

Wonderful story! Riveting and exciting, and just a perfect rewrite of that episode.

I was grumpy before I read this because of stuff going on in my life, and after reading this, I feel much more at peace. Thank you for that.
AStormIsBrewing chapter 10 . 9/9/2008
Is there a reason you have only one J/C story up? I'm begging(politely). More please.

I enjoyed your descripive passages as well as your dialogue. None of it seemed forced. Good job, perfect way to end an evening.

There's seriously not enough J/C in the series to go around.
Yuti-Chan chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Great story!
President Olivia Roslin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I've only just read the first chapter- I'm coming back to read the rest tomorrow.

I just wanted to review this chapter first, because, while I am sure that the rest of the story will be wonderful, I feel as if this is a perfect snippet on its own.

It's so sweet without being vomit enducingly sentimental, which is pretty difficult to do. Kudos!
ChocoboFeather chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
...and all is right with the world again
fantasyinmymind chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
Well done.
Stargatecrazy chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
A gizzilion times better than the actually episode! I wish this was how it went!

The part when Tom immitated Kathryn had me in tears from laughing!lol

SGC
theshipperlogs chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
All I can say is LOVED IT! I always felt that there was so much possibility in that episode and you did a great job of bringing some of them to life.
xkawaiix chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
Yes! Thats EXACTLY how Shattered should have gone. _

Thanks for the read, it was great :]
Ayjah chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
the way it should have ended of course :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »