Reviews for The Snogging Ban
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Good and funny!
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ron considered the advice for a moment before going to sleep, and promptly fell into a nightmare featuring house elves in women's lingerie

i REALLY REALLY LIKED THIS!
RonaldAndMione chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hahaha! I loved this story! Hilarious and sweet :) You had Ron and Hermione's characters down perfectly. Well done, I'm favouriting. :D
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. This brought a smile to my face and made me laugh almost embarrassingly so. I can't wait to read your other works!
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is awesome! I love it, I was laughing the whole time! Great job! ;D
Noogat chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
not my favorite genre, but moderately clever, so i appreciate it..
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Absolutely loved this. It was hilarious, in character, and romantic (but not sappy) simultaneously. Especially appreciated how you never veered off into cliches with Ron & Hermione's relationship. Bravo!
my-own-ron chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
this story was awesome! i literally laughed out loud. i am subscribing to you. ahaha (:
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I absolutely LOVED this story... a unique idea, but it fit in perfectly with everything, and everybody was very nicely in character, which is rare. And it was hilarious! This has been one of the BEST fics I've ever read, and I've read a LOT by now! Oh, and THIS is my new favourite quote: “Going now. Yes. Erg,”

Hahahah good work, keep at it :)
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this was cute i liked it a lot
Shlesha chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
"fell into a nightmare featuring house elves in women’s lingerie."

LMAO! It was awesome and hilarious! I love it!

You should write a sequel.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Cute and funny :)
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
hahaha that was great. very funny, quirky, touching, and all-around adorable. my favorite line was when ginny called hermione a minx. i loved it! you are awesome
IHeartWords chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That is so fantastic. Absolutely brilliant. Haven't had a good chuckle like this in a while! Loved it.
lostndconfused chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Haha this story was really funny I loved it!