Reviews for China Doll
what's the squeal?
Happyfish chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
This is good so far!
smileyz chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
i think that you should let Ryou have a chance at getting Sakura. Sasori has pretty much gotten her at this point, so it would make the story more interesting if Sasori has more competition. You could try for sakura getting amnesia after an accident while training, on a mission, being found out by leaf nin, etc. nice story, please continue with it)
PonderingsandWonderings chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
To:

From: Nikki-'LOVES'-Manga

Message: China Doll

I would dearly like you to continue the story with a love triangel between Ryou Sasori and Sakura. I really don't have any preferences on how it goes as long as Sasori and Sakura get together, I really like your writing style. If you add to the story thats cool but, if you don't thats your choice. Best of luck.

Loves
kindalkiddwashere chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
just wanted to add your stories!
Yami no Saku-chan chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
i love this!
Gaara44 chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
HI! This is a very AWESOME story! please continue with a sequel! And, I'm wondering, what happens in the village after Sakura leaves to join Akatsuki? Wouldn't they go after her? That could be part of the sequel or something...have you already done the sequel? If you have then this is kinda irrelevant...XD! Anywho, good job on this story! Ja ne!
DeidaraIsGod chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
Hey, you can just marry off Sakura and Sasori where the Akatsuki get drunk and that could be the last chapter! Hope you update.
DeidaraIsGod chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
That was funny! But, umm, where's Konan? Please add her cuz' I like ALL of the Akatsuki! Nice chapter. _
DeidaraIsGod chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
0_0 I didn't really get that, but it was still funny!
DeidaraIsGod chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
OMG! That was a great scene with Itachi staring down Hidan! Teehee. You're good at writing suspense!
DeidaraIsGod chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
HAHAHA! I love it when Deidara appears! He is so funny. _
DeidaraIsGod chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Aww! That was so sweet Sasori helped Sakura get a dance from Sasuke!
DeidaraIsGod chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Cool chapter.
DeidaraIsGod chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Funny part with the cooking!