Reviews for Baby Blues
DragonLadyRelena chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Can't tell it's twins at three weeks. Sorry, hon. Grammar and spelling need work.
prinsesita100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
se ve interesante tu historia
KagomeKritin chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
this is a really good story :)
Byakugan89 chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Great story so far. Glad that Inuyasha and Miroku are alright. I hope Kikyou, Mark and Naraku are locked up for the rest of thier lives. Overal great story! Hope you update soon!
Sha chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
You should get Kagome to bring the twins to a doctor cause they were sexually assaulted by both Mark & Naraku. Thats what a responsible parent should do, not forget about it.
literatetaurine chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
Wow...your story is really intense.

Honestly, I'm speechless
vivian chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
hhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! what kind of teens i think the girls should be is... well sakura should be nice but michor and always have her hor down. shiroi should also be nice loves animals have the brians and keep her hir up. but i think sakura since she always have her hair down she gets most of the guys. just some ideas kk bye ttyl.
sesshy'sfavoritegirl chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
like the story but really a cliffie
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
love it love it love it! its awesome! but isnt going a lil 2 fast? oh wellz its still an awesome story!
Kat chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
that's so cute! All though i think inuyasha needs an attitude ajustment
246Nakuro chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Lol funny ending to inu'sgirl's baby blues chapter 3, the little blue button is getting no attention. I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
BriarKid chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Pls continue! I luv this story and I hope that u will not hav a writer's block!

Btw: happy new yea hope u hav a gd 2010 ahead of u!
Mikokaggie213 chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
I love this fanfic: I can't believe one twin called Kikyo a fat hippo! Hilarious, and keep up the good work.

Good luck recovering the missing chapters.
melani chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
please add soon i love this story
melani chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
i love this it is so cool i was thinkin that they should be really cute like their mom and aressive like her dad