Reviews for One Year Later
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cute :3 I loved it ;D I never knew they made nick shorts during commercials back in the "old days"... hmm... and the one you mentioned before the story sounds interesting and funny for example, "Spongbob prancing away" XD think I'll go look it up on Youtube :3 Thanks for the inspiration and the great fanfic! It was a good read! :)
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
A nice idea! It could have been just a little bit longer, even for a short, but interesting analysis/extension of "Suprize Sandy Day," to say the least.

I kinda wanna hit Sandy over the head now, though. For a rocket scientist, she sure was stupid here. Didn't she eventually realize that she never went to the future? Apparently not.

But it's still a great story!
ElementWing chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
aw very cute
SandyFan11 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hey, Rickshaw Rick, why don't you learn how to spell before you insult this awesome story?
TR16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was good. I liked it. You did a good job on getting the character's personalities down. And it's funny too! Keep up the great work!

keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Coolie story!
Marcipie chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was cute! I loved this!

I wish they would make this into an episode, that'd be one for the record books. lol
paige roberts chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
very cute are you going to countinue ?
Bladequeen2000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
aww! This was cute! I love it! Keep it up!
Aslan's loyal daughter chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
WOW, THAT'S AWSOME! (strange how you wrote such a great fanfic on my birthday. Oh well, I guess something are just ment to be. Thanks for the birthday present! XD
The Great Unknown chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I LOVE IT! IT'S PERFECT! You should write more fluffy stuff!
GrayKitty chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Well THAT was beautiful! I loved it. Write more! XD
SOLmaster chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
it was a really cute story. I always did think SpongeBob liked Sandy, and it proved to me even more when I saw that short. Nice job on the story, I wonder if Sandy will realize she wasn't in the future.