Reviews for In His Eyes
This is SO good!
Thunderbird1992 chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
love it x
steinmarie chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
Just found this story and fell in love with it! Excellent writing all around. You've gotten me curious! Thanks and if ya can, update soon!

SMH
ItalianBreadstick chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
I adore this story! Please update soon, as I'm super curious as to what will transpire next :)
melody.taylor85 chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
Just found this story tonight and I must say, it's one of my favorites. Please update soon. Poor Murph. Feel bad for Connor to though. He loves his family so much.
leeshxcore chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
this is the best boondock fan fic on this site. boom.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Awesome chapter. Loved it. Can't wait for more.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
Oh please, please, please update soon! This chapter was f-ing hot! I have to know what happens!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
Wow...I loved this fic. Read it all in one sitting. Fantastic descriptions, and I loved the final chappie. Murphy is so Nom Nom Nom-liscious!
Sun89 chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Really great story! Please keep writing! Will check for updates all the time :)
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
Could you please update this story! I love it so much! I want more!
greendayjewels86 chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
I don't know if you have decided to discontinue this story or not but I love it. Its awesome. I hope that you will be able to update.
Pasht chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
Great story! I really like the plot, I'm excited to see how it ends.

However, I have to say that Connor came across as more childish and idiotic than I think his character actually is. That could be your preference for Murphy subconsiously coming through in your writing, but I don't think it fits him.(Oh, and he's not really blonde in the movie, more of a light brunette.)

Also, if Lita and Luis are Oriental, why do they have a name like Ville-Amour? It's very... French.

But other than those couple things, I really enjoyed the story. Please update soon!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
oh... i like it! :D I'm hooked. I can't wait to read more!

~Paddy~