Reviews for Forwards, Backwards and Somehow Else
Heidinanookie chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
I think the nightly peck on the mouth was a brilliant idea for a first kiss!

BUT... I doubt that House would be brave enough to confess his love and take the first step - and rather persistently at that - when Wilson with his strong feelings is so reluctant and insecure.

Anyway, the slowly surfacing love in the last chapter reminded me of the film "Eyes wide open", which I really liked.

Good job!

Heidinanookie chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I'm so very glad that Dr. Mahn is taking Wilson an his hallucinated experiences seriously. He's really treating those events as something real enough that it affects Wilson. That's so different from Cuddy, who wouldn't even listen to him but dismissed him outright.

Things are looking up a little for House now, too. That's very reassuring.

Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"Wilson tried not to, but he very quietly, in his boss's office, started to cry silently. Right there in front of Cuddy. He had run out of words." - these quiet words were the saddest, most painful thing I've read in a long while.

"Wilson's brain activity worsened a day after Cuddy had sent House home. It was usually the last stage before the brain waves flattened out and brain death was announced. Cuddy called House with the bad news. He listened impassively, said thanks and hung up.

House spent the next hour drinking half a bottle of bourbon and, for the first time in nearly ten years, weeping." - and that had me completely falling apart. Your writing is excellent! Through your sparse style the emotions come out all the more powerful. I so hope that House won't die again. I also think that Cuddy is an idiot for not understanding Wilson's "coma trip". Maybe if he'd sat there crying and claiming he misses Greg so fucking much... Well, anyway. I hope he'll tell House about his feelings at some point and confess his virtual relationship. That should be an interesting scene.

Also, wouldn't amputating the leg work for removing the cancer?

Sibaas chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
this story, and the other one, made me cry so hard. Yer such a bastard for making my glasses fog up like that! All in all, great story.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Aww that was great. I cried so much. Though I was so happy to see it work out in the end. Fantastic story.
cbeth88 chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
AWW! Fantastic ending to two fantastic stories! Thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed reading.
Dragonland chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Your writing is so magical. It takes me off to a land of wonder, and it's disappointing to be thrown back into reality. You should truly be proud of your work.
assassinerblue chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Aw :) That was so beautiful! I absolutely love how it was House that said something first, after we followed all of Wilson's angsting :) Wonderfully written!
lhoma320 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
OMG, I fell in love with this story. I printed it down a while ago and loved it so much. So many different feelings in this story. I felt so sorry for Wilson waking up from his coma to find House alive but not the Greg he had come to know and love but then felt even more sorrier for House when Wilson desserted him. There were parts when House was all alone in his hospital bed that made me want to cry. The part that drove me the most crazy was the part where Cameron visits House and then changes out his cath. It was such a short piece. Really almost a blurb but it sure packed a punch. I must have read that 50 times! Phew!

I logged on today and was estatic to see that you posted part IV but totally bummed to see that it is the last part. I just loved both your stories. I'm definitely adding you to my Author Alert List. Thanks again for sharing. So wonderful. :)
slashfan54 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
This was fantastic. You have actual talent. The voices were spoot on. Love chicken Wilson. Sequel please.

SF 54
Collie Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wonderful, wonderful story/ Thank you so much!
blackoo chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. SO HAPPY you finally updated this.
Gertrude2034 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Oh, I don't know whether to love it or hate it. But I'd only be hating it out of jealousy over your writing. Your phrasing and dialogue is just superb. Sometimes I just have to smile at your sentences! I loved: "Greg in the yellowed photo, yellowed House in his sick bed. Two imperfect halves that made him whole." And the description of House clutching his cane like a street urchin.

And I'd also be hating it because it's the end. I hope there are new stories coming our way soon?
chowrie chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
You made me cry. It was wonderful how House confessed and then suffocated Wilson with just how much he felt for him, only to finds out that Wilson was way, way ahead of him in the 'how in love are you' race. If House only knew Wilson dreamed of him, a younger him, House would not have hesitated and warned Wilson against going into this half heartedly.

Wonderful, wonderful job. Wonderful.
Gertrude2034 chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Wonderful, again. But so sad! I know you've left us on a bit of a positive, but my overwhelming feeling is sadness. Poor House, poor Wilson - will they ever get to be happy together?