Reviews for Pain or Protection
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
This chapter illustrates how insidious abuse is. Elliot and Olivia realize now that the clues were there, but they hadn't noticed them until now. This chapter also shows how the abusive spouse can become the abusive father as well. And as often is the case, the child's mistreatment is the final line to cross. Hopefully now things will improve for mother and daughter while Jake heads for Rikers.

On another note: it is appropriate that Casey calls Elliot because he is both a strong police officer and a tough Marine vet who has no tolerance for abusive men. It is also like Casey the ADA to also mention backup because she nows how the police work.

Keep up the good work
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Like many abusive husbands, Jake is jealous of a man who calls for his wife. Fortunately, Elliot heard the signs and will speak to Olivia. This, hopefully, will lead to more supportive action for the ADA, provided she allows anyone to help her.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
So far, so good. Sydney would certainly be a name chosen by a woman named Casey. And her relationship with Jake sounds plausible.

Keep up the good work.
TVCrazed chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
WOW. I LOVE IT X 10. MCDONALDS.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
JennaLynne chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Like i said when you let me read this one before, i love it. And you changed it, so it all flows nicely. seriously great writing.

you're amazing. don't change a thing.
JennaLynne chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I still love it. You've got the textbook syndrome down perfectly. can't wait for an update.
XsunflowerX chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
A few typos (missing words( but nothing too big that the brain can't help to fill in while reading.

Good chapter. Can't wait for more.

-Ky
Death Makes An Artist chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Actually, what you say makes quite a bit of sense. My advice, though: proof read. :) Love and Peace.
minimeNL chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Amazing story...I love how you tell some of it through her daughter's eyes. Keep up the good writing! Looking forward to another chapter
TVCrazed chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
LOVE IT.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.
Death Makes An Artist chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aww. That's cute. I really like the way you started this. Don't hurt Casey too much. Okay? Peace.
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
SOUNDS COOL SO FAR.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
i would love to read more on this story and Sydney seems like a really sweet child. i really hope that you do not write about little Sydney get abused too that would be the worst in this story and i hope that we see a twist in this story where maybe Casey can find another guy well she is going threw all this abuse and this new guy can help her get out of that relationship but i think that would have to be in the near future not right off the bat. well i hope that you like that little bit of advice you dont have to do that but i just thought that if you wanted to you could. well i cant wait to read more on this story.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Interesting. Nice style.

*alerts*
JennaLynne chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
YAY YOU POSTED IT!

And you changed it. I love that you've added background information about how Sydney came to be and How Casey meets that son of a bitch.

Also, I agree with your assessment that if one of the SVU women was to get abused, it'd be Casey. Olivia wouldn't put up with that crap. no way, no how.

can't wait for more. seriously.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »