Reviews for Don't Tell the Kids
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was excellent and wonderful, I loved it and awesome job
narutoluvr4evr chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What a beautiful story! I love how in-character the characters are. Lovely!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aww! This is very, very cute! D absolutely love it! :) shigure is my fav character...and hatori is right: those three are his new family! :D 3 again, i love it (and yes, i miss furuba too...) :)
zalizabeth chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
wow, great story. i wanted to cry too with Ha-san. keep it up.
dormantfire chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
wow. this was wonderful. shigure is my favoritee - it's nice to see his serious side more in depth; in the anime he's portrayed so lightheartedly with only hints of his depths in the way he does provide a home for all those lost teenagers. i love him. and your writing. yay!
just-O chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Added to faves! congrats! i absolutely loved it. I liked how you showed Shigure's protectivness over his mismatched family. It was such a cute story. Great job!
Just Milla chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Holy crap, I'm falling in love with your stories! This is just SO cute and sad! And your writing is just lovely! Please keep writing like this!
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was wonderful i love your stories thay are the best and the only things i read

you are awesome!
Raveia chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I liked the plot the most, but the way you stayed true to everyone's character was just as impressive. Very nice grammar. I also liked how powerful you made certain statements and actions. This was very well written.
Sesshy's Demoness Firyx chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMG SHIGURE!

*goes all franticy over him*

nice fic i think that u should continue with it.
quickyfant chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hi!

I am going over all your Fruits Basket stories! And I love them! As you said in chapter 2 of your "Above All Others" quote "when there's relatively so few Shigure-centric fics in the fandom? I intend to correct this injustice! Don't worry, Shigure. Somebody loves you. Somebody loves you very, very much." unquote.

I really had a hard time finding fics that would appeal to my view of both the anime and the manga. And I was somewhat dissapointed, until I found your account! Thanks so much for giving us such great fruba fics! And I love the relationship of friendship between Shigure and Hatori. Really perfect! And you capture Shigures personality perfect! And I think this story fits nicely for something that I can see happening after Tohru meeting Akito in the Anime!

I really hope you keep on writing Shigure fics! I love them! Thanks!
LithiumFuufy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I loved this story! Well written, no OOCness, and no grammar errors!

I also got a pretty good kick out of some of the quotes...

“What, you think she called me over because she wanted angry sex?”

AND

“I bet you two hundred fake dollars your hot chocolate turns out unsafe for human consumption,”
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Your stories are so interesting. I'm sorry your won't be writing any more Furuba stories but I understand being busy. I will enjoy rereading your other stories and wish you the best. :)

-MJ
DragonDi chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was incredible! I've always thought that Akito would never let Shigure off easy for bringing Tohru to the Main House. This was brutal-but so is Akito. Great job!
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I officially love you're Shigure Hatori Centric fics! they're great! I hope you write more Shigure angst, and Yaoi from u is good to! Keep up the amazing work!